C.34

who do you ship haerin with?

her eyes fluttered open when the warmth of the sunlight that went through the curtains had disturbed her sleep. feeling annoyed she closed her eyes again. she turn to her side and her face had bumped against something hard.

opening her eyes slowly she lifted her head upwards. her eyes widened slightly. jisung was sleeping peacefully and their faces were a few inch apart. his arm were around her waist holding her close. a few strands of hair fell on his face. her hand went to brush it off.

he looked innocent and calm when he sleeps. she examined his face structure. he looked perfect. she don't know but something about him attracted her. unconsciously her fingers went to trace his jawline.

he opened his eyes at the sudden contact and his fast reflexes made his hand to grip her wrist. his gaze softened when he met her violet orbs.

"i.. uh" haerin tried to sit up but he tightened the grip and it made her stop. both of them stared into each other's eyes as they engulfed to a deep silence. jisung could hear his own heart thumping loudly against his chest when she stared him intensely.

"jisung" he let go of her wrist and had sit up as well facing her who was still looking at him. the sunlight went down showering her and her skin looked like it was glowing. "beautiful" he blurted out.

"ah! i mean.. the- the paintings. yeah the paintings in this room are beautiful" jisung laughed nervously as he avoided her eye contact. he mentally slapped himself.

haerin felt like the side of her lips were tugging upwards. a soft chuckle escaped her lips. jisung pursed his lips. his heart can't control the feeling he's having right now.

he cleared his throat. "well you suddenly passed out last night. are you feeling okay now? i'm really worried" he said. haerin blinked her eyes and tried to remember what had happened.

"haerin?"

"ah- i'm fine really. what about you? why are you here, jisung?" he seem a bit hesitant so answer. "i don't want to leave your side" he murmured to himself. haerin furrowed her eyebrows.

"what?" haerin moved closer towards him and she leaned forward. jisung's eyes widened when her face was a few inches from his. his eyes fell to her lips. he gulped and looked away.

"nothing" he muttered looking away from her. she narrowed her eyes at him but eventually shrug it off.

"what about mark? is his arm still hurting?" haerin asked when she remembered the guy who had been her bodyguard last night. jisung made a straight line with his lips.

"he's fine. a bullet won't kill him" he muttered.

both of them turned their heads towards the direction of the lamp table beside the bed when they heard a loud music. haerin's phone were vibrating on the table. before she could take it jisung was much more quicker.

he stared at the screen narrowing his eyes and a frown were formed on his face when he saw the caller id. he looked up at her and then back at the phone.

"it's baekhyun" he stated and answered the call. he placed the phone near his ear and used his other hand to stop haerin from getting her phone. he put on an emotionless face.

"hello?" jisung's voice were somehow deep. haerin huffed and she crossed her arms over her chest. a slight pout were formed on her lips. jisung felt like smiling but he controlled it.

"hyemin-- eh wait. since when did your voice turned very deep?" the other line said. "i'm not hyemin. who is this?" jisung asked though he already knew the caller.

"baekhyun" he answered simply before clearing his throat. "where's hyemin? i need to talk to her" jisung clenched his fist as he squeezed his eyes shut.

haerin's eyebrows furrowed when she saw jisung looking mad. she was about to say something but jisung placed his index finger on his lips indicating her to be quiet and stay silent.

"who are you?" baekhyun asked and his tone went dangerously deep. a smirk appeared on jisung's lips and he let out a dark chuckle.

"me? someone unimportant" jisung muttered. "why do you need to talk to hyemin? she's not here at the moment"

haerin rolled her eyes and she slapped jisung's right arm really hard making him groaned silently. he glared her threateningly but it didn't affect her.

"it's something important. now answer me. who are you and where's hyemin. did you hurt her?" baekhyun asked and he could hear the anger coming from his voice.

"why would i hurt my own girlfriend?" jisung smirked. he stared the girl in front of him who looked kind of shocked by his sudden statement. did he just claimed that she's his girlfriend?

"girlfriend? hyemin had a boyfriend? no you're lying. where is she?" jisung tapped the screen turning the speaker on for haerin to hear the guy that was on the other line.

"hyemin baby.. this baekhyun guy is asking for you" he crossed his arms over his chest. haerin could feel heat rushing up to her cheek when she heard what he had called her.

jisung gestured for her to talk. she looked down at the phone. "b-baekhyun? why are you calling me" she accidentally stuttered and automatically she covered her face with her hands mentally screaming. jisung smiled seeing her cuteness.

"hyemin are you okay?" baekhyun asked concern laced in his tone. "yeah" she answered.

"why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?"

"i'm sorry did my boyfriend said anything stupid?" both of them asked at the same time.

"so it's true.. you had a boyfriend" baekhyun's voice sounded a bit hurt. there were a long silence from the other line and haerin just awkwardly stared her phone's screen where his name were.

she pursed her lips. "ah never mind. i'll talk to you at college. good bye" then the call ended. jisung burst into laughter. haerin frowned with a small pout. she grabbed one of her pillow and threw it towards jisung but he dodged it successfully still laughing his ass off.

"b-boyfriend? are you freaking serious jisung?" a smirk appeared and he moved closer towards her. his hand brushed against hers as he leaned forward slowly closing the gap between them.

"w-what are you trying to do?" she mentally cursed herself for stuttering.

"what if i am?" he said. his breath hit her face and it sent shivers up to her spine. haerin held her breath when both of them were really close her eyes widening slightly.

"what if i'm serious about it?"