C.42

it's already chapter 42. i felt like it was yesterday when i made that trailer i--

anyways choose one.

the watermelon guy or baby chick guy?

"help me.." haerin halted when she heard a very soft voice coming from the dark alley. turning her head to the side slowly she saw nothing but pitch black. both of her hands were inside her hoodie's jacket with a plastic bag on her right arm. deciding to just ignore it she heard the half-whispered voice again.

she had gone to get something from the store after taeyong had asked her to. more like an order. he wanted her to go with someone but she rejected the offer.

there she is, in neo city. anyone could think that there are nothing bad could happen. well we're talking about neo city. the capital of crime in seoul

turning her heels to face the direction in the alley she narrowed her eyes trying to focus on something that was in the area.

"anyone there?" it was a long silence at the other end. her instincts kicked in. she felt someone went passed her back. taking a few steps away until her eyes caught some movement from the alley. the night's cold breeze brushed against her skin. without second thought she began running.

noticing several footsteps coming from behind her she made a swift turn around the corner and climbed the fence. her black hair bounced as she dropped down and continued to run. gunshots were heard after and the guys from earlier began to catch up to her.

her hands went to her thigh where she had placed her blades. she stopped running and threw one of the blades. it pierced through one of the guy's head and he slumped down to the ground. she touched her ear piercing.

"winwin, are you there?" she asked. she twirled the blades between her fingers ready to throw the sharp weapon. "haerin?"

"can you send someone? i'm in trouble. some crazy men are chasing me" haerin stated as she dodged the bullets that were going towards her. she threw another blade and it hit one of the guy's chest. she felt an awful pain coming from her left leg.

"where are you?" he asked quite concerned. "neo city" she replied groaning.

looking down her eyes widened in horror. "haerin! are you okay? someone will be there soon" winwin had heard the gun shots. she groaned in pain and her hand went to cover the wound to stop the bleeding.

a strong force hit the back of her head making her stumble forwards. turning around she dodged quickly when she saw someone was about to hit her with a wooden club that has spikes all over it.

"what the hell? are you crazy?!" she yelled and ducked when the guy swung the weapon towards her. she spun around and kicked the spiked club out of the guy's hand using her other leg.

the weapon rolled towards her and she went to take it. glaring the man straight in the eye she lifted and swung the spiked club right at the guy's head. the spikes pierced through his skin and began to bleed. his eyes widened before it turned white and he slumped to the ground.

"wait- isn't that.. hyemin?" the blue haired guy asked as he nudged the guy beside him. the light silver haired guy that was typing something on his phone instantly raised his head to look at the direction where his friend was pointing.

there he saw a girl fighting throwing something at the few guy that was chasing and shooting at her. then he heard a loud groan and he saw her bent down to look at her leg. he was about to help her until the blue haired guy stopped him by pulling his arm.

"wait baekhyun.."

"what? she needs help, kai! she's been shot" he glared down his friend who had a blank expression on his face.

"just.. look! how can she fight someone who is ten times bigger than her?" baekhyun turned his head to look at the girl who was swinging a spiked club at the bulky guy that was attacking her earlier.

"how come.." he trailed off still in shock.

haerin threw the wooden spiked club somewhere else and started limping away while trying not to get shot at. she went inside a very small alley and leaned against the wall slowly sliding downwards. she ripped the sleeve of her shirt and tied it around the wound.

"you have no where to run now, little girl" three men in black came with guns in their hands. haerin sat there emotionless not showing any fear. she got up slowly with her side leaning on the wall. dropping the plastic bag she was holding her hand went to get something from her back.

"what are you trying to do? what is tha--" the man stopped himself when they saw a shiny silver dagger in her hand. the moon light reflected from the dagger. they had clearly saw the engravings on it. she smirked as her eyes turned darker.

haerin took a step forward her fingers twitched to cause harm. "run before i kill you" she muttered and let out a dark chuckle. they looked at each other in disbelief before laughing in a mocking way.

"look, it's clear that you'll lose and we're--" in a blink of an eye she was already in front of the guy stabbing his chest turning the blade around slowly and he let out a very painful scream. she pulled the dagger out roughly and pushed him.

she heard a gun shot coming from her right aiming at her head but had missed it. her left cheek had a small cut because of the bullet. kicking one of the guy as his back hit the wall she went to the one who tried to shoot her.

she gripped the man's right arm and threw him at the other guy. both of them groaned. she clicked her tongue in annoyance and her gaze was deadly as ever. she sauntered to them painfully slow while twirling the dagger between her fingers.

"you could've run when i told you to" she said a smirk spread across her face. the men were about to run away but she kicked their legs making them to fall down. she lifted the dagger up before digging it inside one of the man's neck and pulling it out before going to another guy. his eyes stared at her in pure fear.

"checkmate" she had her foot on his chest before the dagger she was holding pierced through his head. she roughly took the silver dagger out. her flat gaze stared the lifeless body as blood spurt out. "you're dead"

"haerin!" as soon as she heard that voice she fall back into reality. her surrounding began to spin and dark spots consumed her vision. she blinked a lot of times not wanting to faint. stumbling forwards two pair of strong arm snaked around her waist holding her close.

"i'm sorry i'm late"

i'm having writer's block lmao.

and if you're wondering what a spiked club was.

by the way who do you want that person to be?