C.22

"i told you to eat!"

"i told you i don't want to!"

haerin had woken up earlier and decided to make him some porridge. when she came back lucas had already woken up. he doesn't want to eat and she felt like beating his sick ass there right now at his stubbornness.

"fine! get sick all you want!" haerin placed the bowl on the lamp table that was next to his bed and huffed. her lips forming a small pout as she crossed her arms over his chest.

a grin appeared on lucas' lips when he saw her being like that. she was cute and he felt like hugging her.

"why did you leave me alone? i was hugging you having the best moment in my life" he said pouting. haerin rolled her eyes.

"i need to give you some porridge since you're sick. you, young man, have to eat before this spoon came down to your throat" she grabbed the bowl again and gave it to him. he stared at it blankly before looking at her.

"feed me"

"you're such a baby" she stated before grabbing the spoon.

"i am not!" lucas huffed angrily and he looked away not wanting to eat when the spoon she was holding came closer to him.

"for fuck sakes xuxi just eat! open your mouth. say aah" he turn his head to face her before his lips parted and he did what she said. haerin smiled and keep on feeding the big baby until the last one.

"now keep resting. i'll go now-" she stop on her tracks as she looked at him. "-don't go out of bed" she glared down at him before going out of the room.

as she was walking downstairs she accidentally bumped onto someone making her fall backwards.

a strong pair of hands snaked around her waist to prevent her from falling and pulled her towards that someone's chest. she looked upwards and saw jaemin with a concerned look on his face.

"be careful, princess. no one wanted you to get hurt again" he said as his eyes bore into hers. she pushed him lightly and nodded her head.

"where were you?" he followed her to the dining room. she went straight to the sink to wash the bowl. jaemin just stared and watched her every movement.

"someone needs a feeding" she mumbled. jaemin laughed knowing who that person is. "he can be such a baby sometimes" he stated while chuckling. she nodded in agreement as a small smile plastered on her lips.

"haerin, i need to ask you something" jaemin leaned back on the counter as she spun to look at him when she had finished washing it. she lifted her left brow.

"do you like someone?" his question made her froze on her spot. she had a blank expression and she doesn't know how to answer that.

"i don't know" she mumbled and began walking away. jaemin of course followed her from behind. she came into the living room and sat down on the sofa before grabbing the remote control.

jaemin snatched the remote away and he stood in front of her with a serious looking face. "we're having a serious conversation here, haerin" he said making her sigh.

"look. i don't know, jaemin. you do know i'm not all about rainbow and sunshines. i never even thought of something like this before. liking someone" she said not wanting to make any eye contact with him. jaemin kneeled down in front of her.

"you're not going to hurt anyone, haerin. i just knew it" she shook her head and just stared at him. her eyes looked kind of sad. jaemin went to grab her hands and gave hit a light squeeze as he smiled warmly at her.

she noticed. the pure affection in his eyes. she couldn't take it. she don't know what to do. what to say. she felt somehow stupid. she never thought of liking someone before. and she don't know what it feels like.

"haerin-- oh" both of them turned their heads towards the door and saw jisung standing there and looking wide eyed at them before his eyes fell down to their joint hands.

haerin removed her hands from jaemin's and she smiled looking at the younger one. "do you need anything, jisung?" he just stared blankly and shook his head.

turning on his heels he walked away. her eyebrows furrowed and her face held that confused look. jaemin stood up and sat beside her.

"go and see jisung" he stated. she made a thin line with her lips before standing up and went towards jisung's room. his room were at the end of the hall quite far away from hers.

knocking on the door a few times his deep voice were heard from inside. "who's that?"

"haer-"

before she finished the door swung open revealing jisung's stressed face. he looked down at her and his gaze softened when their eyes met. he made a way for her to come inside.

"are you having trouble, jisung?" she asked tilting her head. sitting on his bed that had his smell. jisung bit his lower lip as he closed the door. sitting beside her he sighed.

"i don't know what's going on with me" he muttered and looked down while playing with his fingers. haerin furrowed her brows. he just shook his head before standing up walking towards the table that was in the middle of the room.

his room were cleaned and not messy again after that incident. she did stop him from smashing some more things and calmed him down.

"hey haerin. can you help me with this homework?" she heard jisung said. standing up and walking towards him she sat down on the chair that was beside his.

"what's this? art?" she leaned closer. he nodded his head while messing with his hair. his nose scrunched up. he didn't like drawing. he can't really draw.

"i want to draw this" jisung showed her a picture of roses on his phone. she lifted her left eyebrows.

"here let me help you" haerin held his hand that was holding the pencil and started to trace the drawing with the help of the picture that he have. jisung turned his head to look at her. she had a serious face and her eyes were focused.

her side profile were perfect. his stomach felt different when she held his hands.

she looked at him and smiled.

"that's it. i'll help you when you're having troubles with the lines" she informed. he blinked before looking down at the drawing block. the drawing were half finished. it was pretty.

"uh.. oh yeah" he sheepishly said. haerin smiled when he started to draw carefully not wanting to ruin the drawing.

"thank you, haerin" he mumbled. his cheeks had a tint of pink when he said that.

"it's not a biggie" she waved her hand and he looked quite amused.

"i was wondering. if you're good at art. more specifically drawing. what would you want to draw, jisung?" she was curious. she placed her chin on her palm her elbow on the table. she were facing him.

he stopped for a while before he continued. she waited for him to answer. he cleared his throat. without even looking at her he answered. she felt like her heart had skipped a beat.

"you"