C.45

"you can walk on your own now. your body really healed faster than i expected" jaehyun said. haerin let out a sigh of relief and nodded her head.

"finally i won't be using that stupid crutches anymore and i can join missions now, right?" she mumbled. "that is something i don't know of. it depends if taeyong will allow you to or not" jaehyun replied.

"well i don't care. it's not like i was dying" she crossed both of her arms over her chest and leaned back on the chair. "you almost died once" jaehyun rolled his eyes.

"you have a point" she muttered. her eyes scanned around the medic room and noticed someone wasn't there. her eyebrows furrowed slightly.

"where's eunbi?" she asked still searching for the familiar girl. "who's eunbi?" jaehyun lifted his left eyebrow.

"i mean pudu" he made an 'o' with his mouth nodding his head a bit.

"she always told us to call her pudu that i forgot what her real name is. she's out with ten, i think. and yuta probably tailing from behind" jaehyun shrugged as he took one of his knives and stared at it.

"they're really something. ten and yuta really like her, i guess. i wonder who will she choose" she said as her side lips tugged upwards. jaehyun chuckled wiping the knife in his hands. she turned her attention to him.

"what about you haerin?" he suddenly asked. she furrowed her eyebrows not understanding what he had meant. "what about me?"

"out of all the members, who will you choose?"

"i told you not to go out by yourself, didn't i?" haerin turned her heels around as she took a sip from her bubble tea. the guy stopped in front of her and took deep breaths. sweat trickled down his forehead his cheeks were a bit red.

"you ran from the mansion.. here?"

"i'm worried something might happened to you" he said scratching the back of his neck. haerin's side lips tugged upwards and she continued to walk.

"why are you out here anyways? your leg just got fully healed. what if something-"

"you're overreacting, jisung. nothing will happen in broad daylight" she chuckled shaking her head left to right. jisung crossed his arms over his chest and made a thin line with his lips as he stared down at her.

"I'm just worried" he murmured to himself.

"do you want to go somewhere?" haerin asked lifting her left eyebrow. he shrugged and took the bubble tea from her hand. her nose caught a very familiar smell. she turned around trying to find where it had came from but saw nothing but a man in a black suit that just went passed both of them.

her chest felt like it was tightening and she clenched her fist her breath started to become uncontrable. she squeezed her eyes shut trying to calm herself down.

"haerin--"

she felt someone had just bumped against her shoulder. she stumbled backwards but jisung quickly got a hold of her arm. she saw a guy who was running away with her bag in his hands.

without second thought she began running that even jisung couldn't catch up to her. she was too fast. her eyes glued to the guy who had looked back at her with widened eyes. she lunged onto him tackling him on the ground.

"w-what the.. how" before he could kicked her off of him she took something from her back and pointed the thing right at his left eye. the shiny object reflected she sunlight. the guy trembled in her grasp.

"i--i'll give you your bag. please don't hurt me" he begged. haerin spun the dagger around placing it back at its place. she got her bag and stood straight glaring down at the guy.

"you're lucky that i'm not in the mood to kill someone today" she muttered and began walking away.

the guy chuckled getting up slowly. his hand went to his jeans pocket and took a gun out. he pulled the trigger and aimed at her head. she stopped on her tracks her back still facing him.

jisung had stopped going towards her as he stood there frozen on his spot. his eyes widened at the sight of the black gun on the guy's hand. haerin turned around to look at him her face looked calm. too calm that it sent shivers up to his spine.

"go on. shoot" she dared him and saw the guy's hand began shaking sweat trickling down his forehead. someone threw something at him and the guy got distracted.

"what the fuck?! who threw that?!"

haerin's eyes turned darker and she began moving fast towards him. with a blink of an eye the gun that was in his hand was tossed far away. haerin spun around kicking his head really hard. the guy fell down groaning in pain.

she put her right leg on top of his back twisting her heels as he screamed. "you messed with the wrong person here. i might kill you right here right now" she muttered voice full of void.

"then kill me. the police will--"

"will what? arrest me? who had tried stealing my bag? and carried a gun around? pathetic" she twisted her heels harder her fingers began to twitch to cause harm.

the guy didn't answer her. he fell to a deep silence gritting his teeth as the pain from his back became worst. someone grabbed her left hand pulling her away from the guy before she did something dangerous.

"haerin, that's enough" jisung said half-whispered while back hugging her. her dark eyes turned back to normal. "it's okay" he spun her around his black orbs met with her violet ones.

"let's get some bubble teas" he said smiling down at her. she felt her sides tugging upwards. nodding her head slowly he intertwined their hands together as they began walking leaving the guy there.

she noticed his other hand was empty. "where did the bubble tea go?"

"i threw that one at the guy earlier" he replied shrugging his shoulder. an amused smile appeared on her lips.

"help carry him to the medic room. tell jaehyun!" taeyong rushed downstairs and began giving orders. he quickly went towards ten who was carrying a limping yuta. blood stained their shirt and there were bruises everywhere.

yuta was worse. blood trickled from his head down to his chin. there were a big wound at the side of his lips. his arms looked like it was stabbed. he fell down to the ground choking out blood. taeyong helped to get him up slowly. his eyes widened in horror as he saw few holes on yuta's white shirt.

eunbi who was holding back her tears began to sob. hendery wrapped his hands around her and rubbed circles around her back to calm her down.

haerin and jisung who just got back was a bit confused by the situation. her eyes caught the trail of blood on the floor. "what.." she saw taeyong, ten and johnny carrying yuta to the direction of the medic room.

"pudu, what happened?" jaemin and jeno just got into the living room. all of them began filling in the place looking worried as hell. eunbi sniffed and pushed hendery slowly to face them.

"we've been ambushed"