C.73

the place shook violently. junho's eyes widened in shock and his eyes wandered around. "what's happening?"

"we've been attacked!"

"who-" before he could finish what he wanted to say his body rolled across the room towards the big window. haerin stood in front of him her now dark eyes glared down at him.

"when you're in a fight, you should focus" she muttered and a soft chuckle escaped her lips.

"you're afraid that the opponent are stronger than you so you called for backup." she grabbed his collar punching him right on his face. "but you see- you're not the only one with a plan" she smirked before she pulled his hair throwing him back to the middle of the room.

his eyes widened when some men entered the room. "what does it feel like to be betrayed?" jongin nodded his head at her and he ran to the others helping baekhyun to free them.

"you piece of shit- not only you killed your own son! you killed my best friend! you want to die that much don't you, huh?" she walked towards him painfully slowly. she grabbed his collar once again.

he killed your beloved ones

"look at you.. pathetic" he didn't have the time to react when her fist collided with his face repeatedly. she kicked him again making him to fall down to the ground.

"how come you're the mafia leader of the red sun? not to mention exo's main source of power. you can't don't even have the time to blink" haerin kneeled in front of him smiling sadistically.

"we have to get out of this place! sehun set this place on fire" jongin informed and helped jisung to stand up. jisung wanted to go towards her but an arm stopped him.

"what about haerin?!"

"it was her request. so please.. we have to get out of here. and we can't interfere when shes in that kind of state" baekhyun said before he glanced to the girl that was straddling junho.

haerin pulled him up, before he even had the time to regain his stability she continued to pummel her fists on his face a lot of times. it was too fast that he could not see her attacks.

junho used his cane to hit her. she took a few steps backwards her right hand holding where the pain was. she can feel warm liquid streaming down to her chin.

fire had come up to the room it was threatening to come inside. the smell of smoke made it hard to breath and it was quite foggy inside. he began to cough due to the jack of oxygen.

another dark humourless chuckle escaped her lips. was about to punch him when he hit her arm and legs with that cane of his. the distant memory when she got beaten up came into her mind.

her body froze for a second. "why stop? i'm not finished yet" snapping back to reality she rolled away from him her eyes glued to his. "this is why i wanted you to join-" she grabbed her dagger throwing it to his direction.

when he was distracted she kicked him in full force that he flew towards the big glass window. the glass shattered into pieces as he fell down the two storey building.

she ran towards it jumping down and landed safely in front of him. haerin stride to his direction grabbing his collar pulling him upwards.

kill him

"with pleasure" she muttered. "this is for mother!" she threw a punch straight at his jaw and pulled his hair before he could fall down.

he should be killed- kill him

"for haejun!" she kicked him on his chest- there was a sound of bones cracking after. he screamed in agony.

kill him don't stop

"for them" she pulled her fist backwards before it collided with his face. blood coming out from his now broken nose.

kill him

"for lucas" she so un around lifting her leg up giving him a high kick right on his head making him to fall down.

he didn't move one bit- but she was still unsatisfied. her eyes caught something shiny. going towards it she picked it up tracing the familiar 'N' word on it. her eyes then flickered to the unmoving guy not far from her.

haerin walked slowly to his side while she twirled the dagger in her hands. "checkmate" she stopped twirling the dagger. the sharp point was aimed right at his neck.

"y-you're going kill.. your own father..?"

"go to hell" she muttered while she graze the blade on his neck playing around whether to kill him or not. her eyes were still in black colour. it looked too lifeless. her breaths were still quite uncontrable.

without even blinking she thrusted the dagger deep inside his neck. pulling it out as she watched the blood spurt out.

both of her hands began to shook. the smoke that was coming out of the building were making her eyes hurt a bit. she stood up and began to run.

"i'm sorry"

"haerin- she's still in there!" jisung was struggling in johnny and winwin's grasp. his tears began to flood his own eyes seeing the building began to crumble down.

"she's going to die!" he fell down onto his knees. "i don't want to lose her" he said as he clenched his fists tight. mark looked away trying to calm himself down. donghyuck bit his lower lip fighting with himself when the tears were threatening to fall.

"she must be alive.. she's our jung haerin after all" taeyong said trying to reassure them. but he- himself does not believe his own words.

"junho's at the back of the house" when jisung heard doyoung said that he quickly got up and ran towards it the other following from behind. they saw junho laying there lifeless the grass around him were in red colour.

jisung saw the silver dagger beside the dead body and went to pick it up. he traced the linings on it and a tear from his right eye rolled down his cheek. they looked around the area to find nothing. there were no trace of her

she's gone..

"haerin?"