C.64

i felt like i just made a cringy chapter yesterday.

lmao.

it was a cold night

it was a cold night. the night breeze brushed against her skin as she stood on top of one of the house's roof. she twirled the silver blade in her hands her purple eyes darkened.

"i'm in my position. where's the target?"

"down to your right side. he's not moving probably sleeping already" she then heard doyoung's voice.

she's going on her own. yangyang will be on another building just in case something bad happened he can just use his sniper. her target are known as one of the famous prosecutors. johnny got some information that this person will send his report about their gang nct tomorrow.

it's another prosecutor that she'll be dealing with. but she knew that the prosecutor is also a gang leader. he got some connections with the gang, red sun that attacked their headquarter weeks ago.

if it's red sun then they must be connected to exo as well.

"be careful, haerin. no one wants you hurt" yangyang's voice made her to look at the front building where he was. looking down there's a balcony that leads to her target's main office.

she jumped down landing on the handrail gracefully. pushing the door she went inside stealthily. hiding in the shadows she saw a man sleeping soundly on his king sized bed.

going closer towards the man she pointed her dagger right at his neck. as if he knew her presence he widened his eyes. "w-what the-"

"please be silent, sir. we don't want the neighbourhood to wake up" she muttered and a smirk appeared on her lips.

haerin took a step backwards deciding to play around a bit. "why don't you just sleep? it would be easy that way"

the man got up almost stumbled on the ground. her dark eyes glared him watching his every move. he got a sword from the side of his bed and aimed it towards her.

"w-what do you want? g-go away!" he stuttered. she can see clearly his shaking eyes and trembling lips.

fear

it was quite amusing to her to see her target trembling in fear. afraid of death. a soft and dark chuckle escaped her lips as she twirled her signature dagger between her fingers.

"what else? for you to die" she took a step forward. "you shouldn't have messed with the wrong gang, mr prosecutor"

"you're.. you're from nct? please spare me"