C.47

"xuxi.. was there?" haerin's voice came out as a whisper. she suddenly had a bad feeling.

"he should be back by now. haerin--?" eunbi raised her brows when she saw haerin walking out of the medic room in a hurry. jaehyun and eunbi followed her from behind.

haerin pushed the door to the living room harshly as her eyes scanned all the people in the room.

"where's xuxi?" the question came out quite shaky.

"lucas had not gotten back yet?" most of them shook their heads or looked at each other confused on what was happening. haerin began to feel anxious. the bad feeling were starting to grow more worse.

"now you've mentioned it. lucas wasn't anywhere in the mansion since the morning" doyoung said. "haerin dear, what's wrong?" jungwoo asked and got a glare from both jisung and mark.

"lucas helped us earlier. it just happened that he was there when we got ambushed" ten who was sitting right beside hendery said. haerin glanced towards the main entrance of the mansion and started running towards it.

"wait haerin!" ignoring the others she pushed the main entrance's door. she instantly stopped moving when she saw a bloodied man on the ground in front of the mansion. there were traces of blood on the cement.

"xuxi--!" she ran to his side eyes widening at the amount of wounds and bruises that he had. "holy sh-- lucas!" mark who was following haerin saw lucas laying there almost lifeless. his chest raised up and down very slowly.

haerin bit her lower lip trying so hard not to cry. "who did this to you?" she asked half whispered. taeyong being the leader instructed them to bring lucas to the medic room. jaehyun was already there. mark had helped the others to lift him up. he glanced towards haerin with a worried look.

haerin was still kneeling on the ground. her eyes went to look down at her hand and saw blood. her hands must have gotten on it the moment she touched him.

"haerin.." jeno who was there with the other dreamies kneeled next to haerin and squeezed her shoulders. her eyes caught something shiny on the ground.

"what's that?" she grabbed it and lift the thing to her eye level. "this thing must have fell from lucas' jacket" the glass-like thing was hexagon shaped. there were golden linings and it had formed an x in the middle.

"isn't that-?" renjun bent down to look at the thing. he quinted his eyes. the others gathered around looking interested with the thing.

"exo's symbol" haerin gripped the small glass really hard that it had a slight crack before it shattered into pieces. the glass had made a cut on her palm and red blood were rushing out as she clenched her fists really tight.

"haerin your hand" jisung held her right hand that was gripping the thing. she let him examine it as she thought of something.

her fingers twitched to cause destruction. her eyes turned darker. "i'll kill them" she muttered under her breath.

kill them

she suddenly stood up straight startling the others. "those imbeciles" she spun around and started storming her way out of the mansion. she didn't hear them calling for her. it's as if she was possessed.

kill them

the dark aura radiating off of her were intimidating. before she could took a step out of their mansion area someone hugged her from behind. "haerin you have to calm down! you can't just stormed at their base without any plan"