C.65

stay healthy and stream kick it😂

her heart felt like it wanted to jump out from its place

her heart felt like it wanted to jump out from its place. it didn't last long. jisung broke the kiss giving her a small smile. his eyes then closed shut his body leaning on hers. his chin rested on her shoulder.

"j-jisung?" she squeaked. he didn't move and all his weight was shifted towards her. she shook his body but he still won't response. she was getting worried when he didn't say anything.

"how can he kiss me and then passed out just like that" she mumbled.

"woah there haerin. what are you doing?" she turned to look where the voice came from. it was taeyong. his right hand holding a mug. he looked tired his hair was quite messy.

"jisung.. he's injured!" she stated almost in a panic way. "what"

taeyong placed the mug down and rushed to her side. "go wake jaehyun up" she nodded her head and let taeyong with jisung.

running up the stairs she went to look where jaehyun's room was. "wait.. where's jaehyun's room again?" deciding to trust her luck she knocked on a door that was next to johnny's room.

the door then got pulled inside revealing a dark room. a guy stood at the door yawning before he looked down at her. she mentally slapped herself.

haerin used her right hand to cover both of her eyes. she was right, that was jaehyun's room. but what she didn't expect was for him to be shirtless giving her a free show.

"haerin? what's wrong? do you need something?" he asked with a hoarse voice. "uh.. that.. why am i here again? oh yes.. jisung's injured so"

jaehyun chuckled nodding his head. "i'll be there in a minute" she spun her heels around not sparing a glance back.

"haerin.. why are you sitting there? come here" jisung tilted his head to the side. there was a visible smirk on his lips. haerin scoffed and she changed her seat moving further away from where he is.

"jisung. what are you doing out at night?" taeyong asked as he crossed both of his arms over his chest. jaehyun was playing around with his set of knives while hearing to their conversation.

"i just needed some fresh air"

"who attacked you?" taeyong furrowed his eyebrows. the younger one tried to remember what had happened. "it was dark so i can't really see well. the ambushed me out of nowhere.. but they did leave a message"

"message?"

"to punish the wicked is the work of the devil"

she shot her head towards jisung. her grip on the hem of her shirt tightened. "haerin.. do you know what that means?" taeyong asked. jaehyun turned to look at her too feeling interested.

"i.. don't know" she had an emotionless expression on her face. looking down there was a visible frown on her face. she quickly stood running her fingers through her hair.

"where are you going, haerin?" jisung asked. she stared his face for awhile but the scene earlier appeared in her mind. she closed her eyes shut mentally slapping herself.

"what is wrong with the two of you?" jaehyun lifted his left eyebrows. haerin bit her lower lip and cleared her throat.

"well.."

"i kissed her" jisung blurted it out without thinking. he had that proud look written all over his face. haerin felt heat rushing up to her cheeks. jaehyun choked on his own saliva.

taeyong's eyes widened. "what?! you've got to be kidding me"

"no i'm not. ask haerin yourself" both taeyong and jaehyun turned their attention towards her. she didn't know what to say.

"uh.. i- gotta go" she quickly went out from the room closing the doors shut. slapping her cheeks a lot of times she ran up the stairs to her room and her face hit something hard.

silently cursed she rubbed her nose. "oh my god- i'm sorry, haerin. you're okay right?" it was mark. she nodded her head and apologised before she continued to run towards her room.

"hey there little guy" she waved at the orange with black stripes creature that was walking to her direction. she kneeled down on the ground and extended her arm to hug the furry creature.

caressing its body she let out a soft sigh. "if only i'm a tiger" the tiger rubbed its head on her shoulder as if agreeing with what she had said. "you wanted me to be a tiger?"

the tiger nodded making her laugh. "what are you doing here in the garden? aren't you supposed to be in the forest?" the tiger then shook its head answering her question.

"have you appeared in front of doyoung before? i wanted to see his reaction" the tiger rubbed its head on her shoulder again pushing her lightly. a giggle escaped her lips.

the tiger raised its right paw. she stared down at it before looking back at the animal. the tiger then tused its paw to cover her mouth. she was a bit taken aback.

"earlier it was jisung and now mark's tiger? i guess animals liked you too" someone appeared and he sat right beside her. she stared him her eyebrows furrowing slightly.

"who allowed you to sit right beside me?" haerin asked. the side of his lips tugged upwards.

"myself. why-? can't i sit beside the girl i like?" her heart once again beat faster than its normal rate. she hugged the tiger burying her face in its fluffy fur. her cheeks felt somewhat hot.

"haerin? what- are you flustered?" taeyong tilted his head to the side but he couldn't really see her face. he chuckled and stared her in amusement.

"you're really something, haerin. do you want to hear a story?"

"no" her answer made him laugh.

"so i met this one girl. it sounded cliche but she's really one of a kind. she's not that all girly type of girls. just so you know i'm not talking about eunbi. that girl is ruthless" haerin lifted her head up to look at him laughing with his statement.

"i think i like someone"

"yeah? i bet she's pretty"

"yeah and that person is you"

oh.

what have i done