C.31

before they entered the mall there were two guards in black suits and black sunglasses standing there emotionless. they also had an in-ear. both of the guards stopped them from entering.

"gang name" one of the guards said. "nct" taeyong being the leader answered. he put both of his hands inside his pocket and he also had that emotionless face on.

"password" the guard ask. "neo culture technology"

the guards looked at each other before nodding their heads and give a way for them to enter the mall. a mall filled with criminals to be exact.

haerin had her brows furrowed but she just followed them entering the place. "before you enter this mall you have to give your gang name and password. different gangs have different passwords. it is to make sure that this place will not be entered by a normal citizen or cops" mark explained when he saw her confused face.

she nodded her head and her nose were scrunched up. the others had separated their ways. haerin looked around the place. it looks like a normal mall to be honest. with shops that sell expensive and famous brands.

"haerin i need your help!" jaemin suddenly pulled her hand. mark rolled his eyes as he jogged to keep up with their pace. entering the shop that sells clothes jaemin ushered the girl to one of the seats there.

he had picked some clothes and asked her to see if it fitted him. she just agreed to it. when jaemin went inside the fitting room mark took a step closer towards her.

"you should find something too" he said crossing his arms over his chest. jeno and renjun came inside the shop. when they saw the two familiar person they quickly went towards them. renjun smiled at haerin.

"you're not looking for any clothes? like anything?" renjun asked while taking a seat next to her. haerin made a thin line on her lips and looked around the place.

"i'm not good at choosing an outfit" she mumbled. "don't worry. you'll look great in anything" jeno said as he gave her his crescent eye smile.

"hey hey! you should be paying attention to me" jaemin walked out of the fitting room. haerin turned her head towards him and pursed her lips. he looked handsome. jaemin out his hands inside the pocket and made a pose looking serious as ever.

"how do i look" they heard someone coughed. renjun who was sitting beside haerin crossed his legs and he was eyeing the guy judgingly. jaemin furrowed his brows.

"what"

"why are you wearing a pink sh-- never mind" he muttered. jaemin narrowed his eyes at the guy before he looked back at haerin.

"you look handsome, jaemin" haerin commented and nodded her head. the guy went up towards her with a smile before pulling her hand.

"i'm buying you an outfit" he said pulling her to get some dresses he think that might look good on her. he handed her a lot of clothes and was a bit flustered.

mark quickly took all the clothes and held it for her. "you don't.." she trailed off when mark gave her a threatening look. she let him carry all of it as she followed wuhere jaemin goes.

"all right. go in there" jaemin pushed her inside the fitting room. "you're not going in here are you, mark?" haerin eyed the watermelon head guy. he gulped and looked away before handing the clothes to her.

every time she try something out jaemin will comment something. the other guys just watch her as she tried different dresses. "honestly, haerin. i don't know but all of those clothes look great on you. you look beautiful. like seriously" jeno said as he stared at her that is wearing a black silky off-shoulder dress.

"thank you" she smiled warmly at the crescent eyed guy. "i'll just buy you all of it" jaemin said as his index finger tapped his chin with a slight pout.

"i don't really need it" she sighed before going inside the fitting room to change back into her normal clothes. she doesn't do shopping much and it's tiring her out already. getting outside of the fitting room she went to mark's side.

"mark, do you know where the washroom were?" haerin whispered at the taller guy. he lifted his left eyebrow and nodded his head. he made sure that he's not too far away from her and not too close. taeyong's order were bear in mind.

made sure haerin's safe.

she suddenly stopped making the guy to stop too. he turned around to look at her and she was looking at one of the shops there with wide eye. "haerin?" mark turned at the direction she was looking.

five members of exo were inside the big gucci shop. haerin saw a familiar light silver hair guy. baekhyun seem to noticed someone was staring and he look up straight at the two people that were not far away from them.

without thinking much mark quickly wrap his arms around her and her face were buried in his chest. her breath hitched at the sudden hug. "don't move. he won't see your face" she heard mark whispered. his breath hit her ear. it sent shivers up to her spine and her heart rate were getting faster.

when baekhyun wasn't looking mark broke the hug and he held her shoulder. he bent down leaning forward. his eyes held a concerned look. her face were a little bit red and it worried him.

"you're okay, haerin?" he asked and she quickly nodded looking away from him.

"what were both of you doing?" they heard a voice coming from behind them. they turned their attention towards it and saw the youngest with his carrot best friend.

jisung glared mark but his eyes turned soft when his gaze were locked with haerin. both of them had saw what the two were doing earlier. jisung didn't like the idea of mark hugging her. not one bit.

"hey jisung, chenle" haerin gave them a small smile as the two young members going towards them. "why were you.. hugging each other?" chenle asked as his eyebrows were furrowed.

haerin pursed her lips. "exo's here. you do know that she's still undercover. her identity might get exposed so yeah" mark shrugged not caring one bit that the younger one were glaring him. jisung made a thin line with his lips.

"haerin, you said you're going to the washroom?" she nodded and started walking away after waving at the other guys. mark were following closely from behind.

"jisung" chenle started talking when silence were engulfing both of them. jisung crossed his arms over his chest his eyes still looking at the two people.

"what" he dead panned.

"i'm having a bad feeling" chenle muttered and jisung quickly tore his eyes off to look at the orange haired guy beside him.