C.46

eunbi's tears began streaming down as she took all the bullets out from yuta's body. yuta was unconscious and it pained her more knowing that he might die.

"pudu.. everything will be okay. yuta is a strong fighter, you know that" jaehyun said reassuring her. her hand began to tremble as she placed the last bullet on the tray. jaehyun began doing his job stitching up the wounds.

"this bullets--" she stared down at the bullets on the tray. there were five bullets to be exact and yuta endured all of it for her. "-- were meant to be mine"

"pudu, you do know that yuta will be much more hurt if you were the one that had been shot. and ten probably cried for you all day long" jaehyun said but it didn't made her stop crying.

"hey.. can i come inside?" there was a knock on the door. haerin peeked inside and saw a crying eunbi. "haerin" the brown haired girl ran towards her and wrapped her arms around haerin. eunbi began sobbing and the tears soaked her shirt.

haerin rubbed circles on her back to calm her down. "eunbi, everything will be okay" she said half whispered.

"why does he have to block the gun shots? why can't he just let me take the bullets instead. why--" she stopped herself from continuing. haerin shushed her and kept on rubbing circles on her back.

she stopped crying. her eyes and nose were red. "what really happened?"

eunbi sniffed and looked back at yuta who was still unconscious on the bed. she felt like crying once again but she sucked it all up. "crying is for the weak" she mumbled.

haerin shook her head as she squeezed her shoulder. "it's not, eunbi. you're strong. i know that and you do too. now can you tell me what had happened?"

eunbi gathered everything that had happened and slowly nodded her head.

"hey eunbi. do you want that teddy bear?" ten asked as he pointed the nearby store. both of them were walking around the main area of neo city. a cotton candy in her right hand. she nodded her head quickly that made him chuckle.

"you're acting like a kid, you know that. it's cute. wait here" ten pinched her cheeks before going inside the store. eunbi smiled as she continued to eat the cotton candy.

she felt like someone accidentally pushed her making her to stumble backwards. an arm snaked around her waist pulling her towards the person. her eyes widened when she saw the familiar guy.

"yuta?" he pushed her away and cleared his throat. "what are you doing here?" she asked tilting her head to the side. yuta glared down at her.

"it's not like i followed you guys or something. i was just walking around this area-- wait why am i even explaining it to you?" he sighed before pointing his index finger at her.

"you! you should take care of yourself! what if you fell down and hurt yourself just now?" she bit her lower lip and looked down.

he sighed and lifted his right hand to pat her head. "just.. be careful next time, will you?" she raised her head to look back at him and nodded her head.

"you never gotten out of the mansion before. why are you--" before she could finish yuta quickly cutted her. "i need some fresh air, you know. i've been smelling oils and rusty things these past days. you wouldn't help me build things anymore" he muttered.

"it's not that i don't want to help you. it's just--"

"just what? busy hanging out with ten?" he suddenly snapped. her shoulders flinched at his sudden outburst. ten came out of the store carrying a white teddy bear.

"yuta" he narrowed his eyes at him. "looks like your date is here. i'll go now." yuta muttered and was about to walk away until he felt a slight tug coming from his sleeve.

"let's hang out together" she said sheepishly. yuta lifted his left eyebrow and didn't said anything but still followed both of them from behind. they were walking around the park. a strong wind went passed them then their senses kicked in.

yuta turned around and a gun was pointed at him. they were surrounded by men in black clothing. all of them had weapons in their hands. ten grabbed eunbi's hand pulling her between him and yuta. his hand went to grab the gun from his back.

"what do you want?" yuta asked glaring all of the men one by one.

"where's nano?" all of them froze on their spot hearing that very familiar name. "what are you talking about?"

"we know she's with you guys. nct"

"we don't know what you're--"

"cut the crap! tell us where nano is and we'll let you guys go. in one piece" ten gritted his teeth and began shooting three of them right in the middle of the forehead. yuta ran to one of them and started blowing punches.

"eunbi felt like someone had grabbed the teddy bear that she was hugging. turning around she kicked the unknown guy's abdomen real hard and land a few punches on his face with force making him fall backwards.

"should've told us that you guys wanted the hard way" one of them said and took the gun's safety off aiming it towards eunbi who was still fighting another two men.

yuta ran towards the guy punching his jaw. then there was a very sharp pain coming from his arm. he saw a long and deep cut on his arm and blood were coming out from it. someone was about to stab him again until ten had kicked the blade away.

he saw someone took their gun out and aimed at eunbi. he pulled the trigger slowly. the time felt like it had just stopped. yuta ran quickly towards her and hugged her real tight blocking all the bullets from hitting her.

"yuta..?" eunbi's eyes widened as she held yuta. he tried his best to stand. "yuta!" ten was about to run towards them but stopped.

"ten!" a loud voice were heard after. ten turned his head to the direction of the voice and saw lucas running towards them.

"bring yuta to the headquarter. i'll take care of them" lucas said as he took one of his guns out shooting them. "go now! he doesn't have much time"

"xuxi.. was there?" haerin's voice came out as a whisper. she suddenly had a bad feeling.

"he should be back by now. haerin--?" eunbi raised her brows when she saw haerin walking out of the medic room in a hurry. jaehyun and eunbi followed her from behind.

haerin pushed the door to the living room harshly as her eyes scanned all the people in the room.

"where's xuxi?"