C.29

"yeah.. that's the place" a feminine voice were heard at the other line coming from their in-ear. renjun slowed down the car and stopped a few metres away from the place so they were out of sight. they need to keep their distance safe.

there were a big mansion. it looked kind of normal to be honest. they're in the elite grounds where the rich lives. so anyone would never thought that the mansion that they were spying are a gang's main headquarters. bright white light were illuminating the area. there are a big fountain in the middle of the front yard.

"there's a lot of cars" jaemin mumbled as he scrolled through the ipad he had. different types of expensive cars were parked outside the mansion. there were around eight cars.

"jisung" renjun who was tapping the steering wheel stopped when he saw a black bmw i8 drove inside the place and stopped right beside on of the cars there. the younger one who was looking at the mansion quickly used his high technology binoculars.

jeno had gave him the binocular so he can easily spy on people. the high technology binocular is a nano-type, it can see through walls. it can also give a detailed information about someone and it's very useful whenever he had to do his role.

the high tech binocular can work as a cctv and it is connected to one of winwin's big screen in the cyber room. they were monitored by him, doyoung and also haerin who're telling them the exact address.

"he's kim junmyeon also known as suho. exo's current leader. i think they are having a meeting since there's a lot of cars there" jisung informed and they heard someone hummed, it's doyoung. suho came out of his car with a black briefcase in his left hand.

"winwin, can you bypass their security?" jaemin asked as he placed the ipad on his lap. "i'm trying" after a few minutes his ipad lighten up.

jaemin held it up and stared at it and it showed all their cctv footages from inside the mansion. "there's no one" he mumbled. renjun leaned towards jaemin to look at the screen.

"it's an underground base" now they heard haerin said. "it's not a secret if it's not hidden. it's probably underground" she continued.

jaemin narrowed his eyes when he saw suho entered the mansion. he walked towards one area and vanished. that place doesn't have a cctv and he couldn't see him.

"we can't see suho. he went somewhere and vanished." jaemin said. "all right. go back to the headquarter. i'm afraid they might noticed already" doyoung said and renjun started to drove away speeding through the night air.

"i could've went inside" jisung huffed crossing both of his arms over his chest. "we can't underestimate them. exo are one of our strongest rival" doyoung said with a serious tone.

"anyways nice work guys. at least you're safe" a smile crept up jisung's lips upon hearing her voice.

"okay" he beamed.

jaemin secretly smiled when he noticed the younger ones change of attitude.

"byun baekhyun and kim jongin" as soon as a guy with a black briefcase entered the room all of them stopped chatting with each other. baekhyun who was playing around with chanyeol stopped as he turned his attention towards the leader. jongin also known as kai also looked at the guy who is standing at front

"yes?"

"i know what had happened at your college. why didn't you tell me?" suho asked as he took a seat and narrowing his eyes at the two member.

"uh.. we thought it wasn't important so--" they flinched when the table was slammed really hard.

"you are bound to tell me anything that is related to gang activities that happened there" he muttered. "sorry"

"it's nct right?" both of them looked at each other and nodding their head. "why would nct want to interfere with the black bull's business?" suho leaned backwards with a frown.

"unless there's one of nct member in that college. black bull always wanted to destroy nct so they probably took care one of them but the plan backfired" the one who is sitting beside the leader, the underboss named xiumin said.

"they're going up the gang ranks. i heard that the police were also not able to track them down" the guy with a computer in front of him said monotone.

"what about the girl you're friends with?" suho lifted his head up and stared the two guys.

"what you mean, hyemin?" kai furrowed his eyebrows.

"oh so that's her name" the leader nodded. "she's just a normal college student. she's innocent. i can't even imagine her being in a gang" baekhyun muttered as he looked away.

"i told you not to be close with one of the girls there. you trust someone easily" the one who was playing with a gun said. he tossed the gun up in the air before catching it again spinning it in his hands

"why are you bringing that gun down here, sehun?" xiumin asked looking quite scared at the small thing on the youngest's hands. he shrugged. "i can shoot someone if they annoy me"

"so not creepy"

"baekhyun. you like this girl haejin?" a guy who's name is chen asked. "it's hyemin not haejin" the light silver hair guy rolled his eyes.

"so what if i like her?" he crossed both of his arms over his chest glaring chen who were giving him looks.

"you can't like someone, baekhyun. it's our group's rule" suho said sternly. he ignored the leader's statement.

"yeah so? after that incident with kai's ex girlfriend you made that stupid rule. i can like whoever i want" baekhyun suddenly snapped. suho seemed amused by the sudden outburst of his member. jongin glared baekhyun that was sitting beside him.

"this is bullshit" baekhyun stood up punching the table and he quickly walked out of the room slamming the door shut.

"d.o, i want you to find out who this hyemin girl is" suho instructed the guy who had a computer in front of him. d.o glanced at him without any emotion on his face and went his attention back to the screen in front of him.

"she's a nice girl" kai muttered.

as d.o was searching for her Information little did haerin know that her life are in danger if he found out her real identity.