C.62

"what are you doing here?"

"i.." baekhyun bit his lower lip and he lowered his head. his bangs covering his eyes.

xiaojun didn't say anything his eyes staring the guy that just came there. hendery had both of his hands on his hips there was a visible frown on his face. both of them were practically guarding the room.

"no one is allowed to get in here" xiaojun stated. it was actually quite risky for their gang to be their. but thanks to johnny who knew how to bribe the hospital they got through. safely.

"i just want to see her" baekhyun's grip on the bouquet of flowers that he brought tightened. his eyebrows furrowed slightly.

"after what all of you had done?.. you better go away before i kill you right here right now" hendery threatened him taking a step forward. baekhyun didn't move an inch.

"what- have we done?" he was confused. "cut the crap. we don't want any exo members here"

"i just want to know if she's okay"

"can't you understand the word no? do i have to find the dictionary?" hendery rolled his eyes.

"but.." baekhyun did not want to leave. he really wanted to see her. he was worried when he knew that they got into an accident. "i guess i'm not seeing her again. is she okay now?"

his eyes had that concerned look. he was hoping for them to at least answer him. he needs to know she's okay. seeing them not wanting to answer him he continued: "i'll go.. after you answer my question"

hendery turned to look at xiaojun. "she's fine. now will you--"

"i know. i'll go now. can you give these to her? please.." baekhyun handed the bouquet to xiaojun and walked away quickly leaving that place.

xiaojun sighed and his head turned to his right side looking at the trash bin. throwing the bouquet inside the trash bin he pushed the door to the room they were guarding glancing back to look at the flowers.

"wait.. where's hendery and xiaojun-- oh hey! both of you guys need to eat these" haerin signalled for both of them to get closer to her bed.

"what's that?"

"i don't know, ten and lucas cooked it for me"

haerin and the other dream members were inside the vvip ward. since all of them were inside the room it felt quite crowded.

"are you sure it's not poisoned?" winwin asked both of his eyebrows furrowed. "hey! why would i poison haerin!" lucas' eyebrows twitched in annoyance.

"jisung i told you to stop dropping the dominoes!" chenle screamed his high pitched dolphin voice filled the room. both of them were playing dominoes on the ground.

"hey, can you pass me the water? i can't reach it" mark said his eyes looking at jaehyun who was standing right beside his bed.

"alright, mummy" the latter snickered when mark groaned.

he's still alive. thankfully. but most of his body parts were bandaged. and you can see a very handsome mummy.

"poor, mark. should've let me drive that day" donghyuck smirked as he wriggled his eyebrows to annoy the hell out of mark.

mark glared the younger one as he drank the water that jaehyun gave him. "then you'll become the mummy. the same thing will still happen"

donghyuck snorted. "with that driving skills of yours? nope. i don't think so"

"there goes markhyuck arguing again" eunbi muttered her chin on top of her palm as she stared the two in amusement.

"stop drinking that death drink, will you?" renjun snatched the dark coffee from jaemin's hands placing it on the table that was out of his reach.

"i can drink whatever i want" jaemin frowned him crossing both of his arms over his chest. "you've been drinking that for the sixth time already" jeno interrupted.

"where's taeyong? i haven't seen him yet" haerin who notices the leader wasn't there asked. "he went out to get some drinks" johnny who was sitting on the sofa while playing his phone answered.

the door to the room were pushed opened from the outside. taeyong went in with a bag. "i told you to get starbucks" doyoung said peeking inside the bag.

"uh.. no-? we're having bubble teas"

"bubble tea?" haerin's side lips tugged upwards when she heard what taeyong said. she blinked her eyes a lot of times as she extended her arm to get one of the drink.

"so haerin loved bubble teas?" yangyang stared the girl that was drinking happily. "yeah. it's one of her favourite drinks" lucas replied smiling seeing how cute she was.

"so when am i getting discharged?" mark asked his lips pouting a bit. "next month" yuta answered monotone. his face blank as ever.

mark's eyes widened. "next month?"

"yuta, it's not good to lie" jungwoo had both of his hands on his hips as he was facing yuta who looked like he wanted to laugh. "we don't know yet. probably next week" taeil said patting mark's shoulder.

"ow! that hurts!" mark whined. "oh shut up! why are you the ace anyways when you--"

"no! you shut up, haechan!" with that both of them began to bicker again.

"i think i saw baekhyun exiting the hospital earlier" taeyong said as he took a seat next to johnny. haerin lifted her head up to look at the guy her eyes widening a bit.

"he was here?"

"he wanted to see you" hendery stated before he continued: "but we won't allow him to come in. so he went away"

jisung who's listening silently to their conversation accidentally dropped one domino block. chenle screamed again as both of them tried to save all the dominoes from falling.

"why would he wanted to see haerin? they were the ones who crashed onto us" they fell into a deep silence.

jisung was frowning until he felt something cold touched his forehead. looking upwards he saw haerin smiling down at him. jisung's hand went weak and he dropped another block of domino.

"oh my god! park jisung!"

jisung grinned scratching the back of his neck as a nervous laugh escaped his lips. "i'll help you" as soon as she said that chenle had a bright smile on his face.

"hey, can someone order some burgers? we're supposed to eat that yesterday. and i'm just hungry" donghyuck said rubbing his belly.

"what else do you guys want? i'll order it" kun took his phone out from his jeans pocket. "it's like we're celebrating something"

"yeah celebrating mark's mummy-look"

"lee donghyuck!"