C.51

"it's 8.30 p.m. all of you are there?" they heard winwin's voice through the in-ear. the unit 127 are on a mission. the will raid one of their rival gang's club.

"yeah. man this place is crowded" doyoung said. all of them went into the line until it was their turn. the bodyguards that was standing at the entrance stared their faces until their eyes landed on haerin.

"i'm sorry you can't go in" one of them said monotone. "what? why?"

"dress code" all of them turned to look at haerin who was wearing a big coat. she hugged herself pulling the coat closer to her. "uh.. no. you guys can go insi--" before she could finish mark took the coat off from her body.

"not without you" he said.

"well. you can go inside" they make way for all of them to go inside. haerin stayed close with the others. she wore a black glittery backless spaghetti strap dress and a pair of black ankle strap high heels. johnny was the one that had picked her clothes.

"you looked great, haerin" jungwoo commented and gave her a bright genuine smile. she smiled back though she was a bit uncomfortable with the dress. she hated that it showed too much skin.

"are you okay? you looked kind of pale" donghyuck who was standing beside her asked. she nodded her head reassuring him.

most of the guy that were inside the club had their eyes on her figure. haerin put on an emotionless face as she fixed her hair.

"haerin.. you know what to do. just be safe. if the plan backfires. just shoot" taeyong said glancing towards her for a short moment before he walked away with doyoung and taeil following him from behind.

"wow what a nice advice, taeyong" she mumbled and rolled her eyes.

"haerin, that's the target at the bar. go and talk to him" winwin's voice was heard after. she turned to look at the direction of the big bar. a man wearing an expensive looking suit sat there with a few girls surrounding him.

she made a disgusted look before she started walking towards the bar taking a seat not far from the target. "let him notice you, haerin" she heard johnny's voice after.

"well he's looking at me. what a creep" she muttered and tried to smile when the man told the other girls to go away as he went closer to her.

"hey there, beautiful" she mentally cringed by his flirty tone. haerin turned to look at the young man and gave him a small smile. the man standing right beside her is the club's owner. her job is to make him busy while the others did their own roles.

"are you here alone?"

"yeah. kind of" she kept her guard up when the man sat beside her.

"how come a beautiful person like you are all alone. baby how about you accompany me tonight? i'm getting bored anyways" he winked and let out a deep chuckle.

"ah well.. i-"

"don't tell me you have a boyfriend, baby. i'll be sad" the man grabbed her arm pulling her closer towards him. she gasped and tried to pull her arm away from him but he tightened his grip.

"haerin-!" she heard donghyuck's panicked voice coming from the in-ear she was wearing.

"you know what. fuck off!" before the man could do anything to her she headbutted him and his grip loosened.

the man cursed as he held his forehead. he glared haerin and was about to grab her again but he fell to the ground when you strong force hit his head.

"haerin! you're okay?" mark held her shoulders worry written all over his face. she let out a sigh of relief and nodded her head.

"what the--" mark took his gun out and pointed it towards the man that was still on the ground. the people inside the club began screaming upon seeing the object.

the man smirked and a few men in black suits came inside. her hand went to her leg where the gun strap were and she got a hold of the gun. "what do you want?" the man asked.

"you to die" mark muttered and shot him straight in the middle of his head. the man fell down limp on the ground. "well that was easy" he said and held haerin's hand as they began running to take cover.

choruses of gun shots were heard all over the place. people screaming as they tried to get out of the place. innocent people that got shot died there blood pooling their bodies. the place began to flood with red blood.

"hey you're okay right?" mark asked once again his eyes held a concerned look. she nodded her head quickly. "don't worry i'm fine"

they were using a table to take cover. she checked the bullets inside the gun and took the safety off. nodding her head at mark. "let's go"

mark rolled out from their hiding place and began shooting as he dodged the shots that was aimed at him. haerin saw taeil who was fighting three men. running towards the older guy she kicked the one that was in front of taeil and shot the other one.

taeil got the last one and he wiped the sweat that was trickling down from his forehead. "thanks haerin" both of them high fived.

"haerin behind you!" she turned around and saw someone aiming the gun right at her head. the muzzle hit her forehead when she turned around. her eyes widened and she held her breath.

"don't move" he said glaring her straight in the eye. she gulped her eyes flickered towards taeil. he was about to move but the guy pushed the gun on her head.

"i told you not to move. or i'll shoot." taeil froze on his spot.

"throw the gun away" he instructed. haerin dropped the gun she was holding and kicked it away.

"good" the guy turned the gun's safety off and his finger slowly pulled the trigger.

she kept a calm look until the trigger was pulled. a loud gun shot was heard echoing all over the place.

"haerin!"