C.20

"holy sh- am i seeing things or is jisung really smiling right now?" chenle rubbed his eyes and blink a lot of times. they saw jisung and haerin coming down the stairs. their hands connected with each other.

lucas saw their hands intertwined and a frown appeared on his face. "it looks like both of you are getting along" he muttered but no one heard him as they were busy looking at jisung.

"oh my god.. my baby is back" jaemin wiped an imaginary tears and he sighed dramatically.

haerin felt like jisung had tightened the grip. she turned her head to the side and had to rise her head up because of their height difference. he may looked tired but he had a sincere smile on his lips.

"hey. food's ready. we're celebrating haerin's come back" doyoung said before vanishing out of sight.

"ten.." a soft voice come from the door made the guy who was drawing something turned his attention towards it. ten got up from his seat and he opened the door revealing eunbi looking half-asleep.

"what's wrong, pudu?" he asked his eyes held the concern look. she shook her head before coming inside his room and went straight to his bed before plopping herself on it.

"do you need anything?" ten went up to his bed and sat down at the side. she rolled over making space for him to lay down beside her.

"i feel a bit lightheaded. i'm tired" she mumbled.

"don't tell me yuta asked you to do something again?" she didn't answer. a knock was heard coming from his door before it swung open.

"hey ten did you know where pudu- oh you're here" yuta came inside stepping closer towards the bed. ten frowned at his presence

"ugh get away yuta! your voice are sickening me" eunbi covered her ear with the pillow. yuta rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"why are you sleeping in his bed anyway? you had your own room" he asked with both of his arms crossed over his chest.

"look yuta. ten's bed smells nice and it's comfy here. so before i decided to kick your ass you better get out" she mumbled half asleep but a frown was visible enough on her face.

haerin who were passing by heard their conversation. she knocked and peeked inside tilting her head to the side.

"what's happening here" she asked looking confused.

"oh.. hey haerin" she heard eunbi's sleepy voice. eunbi lifted her arm and gave her a little wave before falling asleep once again.

"nothing. eunbi just felt quite lightheaded because of certain someone. haerin can you bring yuta out?" ten said making yuta clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"i can walk out myself, thank you" he walk over towards the door and haerin just stared him blankly.

"if eunbi's sick bring her to jaehyun" she reminded before closing the doors. surprisingly yuta was still there and he's staring her.

"do you perhaps need anything yuta?" haerin furrowed her eyebrows. the platinum blonde haired guy just shook his head and walk away.

"uh.. okay?" haerin turned her heels around to walk back to her room but her face had bumped onto a hard chest. she took a step back rubbing her nose before looking up at the person.

a happy looking donghyuck came into view. "haerin can you help me do something?"

"um wouldn't this kill people, hyuckie?" she asked while covering the thing with dirt. both of them were at the back garden. donghyuck had made a crazy plan and he decided to bring haerin to do it with her.

he wanted to get mark by planning some mines at the back garden. mark always walked around this area at night and it was the right moment for his plan to work.

donghyuck chuckled. "no. i think" he shrugged. "oh and hyuckie? is that suppose to be my nickname?" he tilted his head to the side lifting his left eyebrow. she smiled.

"you don't like it?" there was a slight pout on her lips.

"call me whatever you want i will still like it" he said with a small smile. she stopped what she was doing and stared at donghyuck's side profile.

"what are you guys doing?" she turned her attention towards the voice and saw jisung. his eyebrows were furrowed and his eyes held that confused face.

"oh great! jisung can you help us plant some mines around this garden?" donghyuck said and jisung's eyes widened.

"wait what-"

they finished what they were doing. jisung finally gave in and decided to join the plan. the three were hiding in one of the bushes and as expected mark came into view. he was whistling some songs as he walked around the garden.

that's until he accidentally stepped on a hard thing triggering it. mark's eyes widened in shock. "oh shit man! who the fuck placed this thing here?" he took a step back and he triggered another mine ready to blow up.

he cursed. "i know it's you haechan!" mark started running as the mines started to blow up. haechan were laughing very hard because his plan work. jisung shook his head can't believe with himself that he just joined haechan in his bad plans.

haerin chuckled seeing mark's reaction. the guy was screaming like a girl as he ran crazily trying to find a way out and trying not to step on the mine that they had planted.

"i shouldn't have done this. look at mark" jisung mumbled.

"but you ended up joining us" haechan said between his giggles.

haerin felt her eyes started to feel a little bit droopy. a yawn escaping her lips. her head tilting to the side as she tried to not fall asleep there.

"let's just go to sleep. haerin must be feeling tired" jisung said and haechan nodded his head. both of them got up. they bent down at the same time and then look up. both of them wanted to lift her up.

"you-" both of them said in unison.

"uh.. well.. just bring her in" he said standing up straight while he put both of his hands inside his pocket.