C.12

"are you sure this is safe jaemin?" jeno asked mentioning the rope that was hanging in front of them. all of the dream members were behind the drug warehouse. and they need to go from the rooftop as what they have planned.

"yeah.. probably" he scratched the back of his neck. haerin, being the one who joined them just stood there checking her gun making sure there's bullet inside.

"let me check" she stood in front of the rope and held it tight. "are you sure, haerin?" mark lifted his left eyebrow. she nodded before she started climbing the wall with the help of the rope.

reaching to the top, she looked around the rooftop. clicking on the in-ear she was wearing she began to give them signal. "the costs clear. you can go up now" the rope looked like it was tugging so she went to help the other members up.

"ririn.." she heard the familiar voice from the other line. haerin hummed in response while she grabbed onto donghyuck's hands. "be safe" he said. a smile appeared on her lips as she hummed again.

"all right. renjun and i will be going in first. jisung and haechan you're going in with haerin. jaemin and jeno follow from behind. and make sure haerin's safe" mark began to give them orders and they nodded.

she didn't understand why they really want them to be safe. nothing could go wrong right?

all of them went i inside. the sound of gun shots echoed through the place as they cleared the rooms one by one. "haerin, the room on your left. there's five people there" she heard winwin said.

winwin, doyoung and taeyong were monitoring them from their cyber room at the headquarters. winwin had this kind of thing that can detect heat movements so they know how many people were inside.

slowly going towards the door, she twisted the knob and gun shots were aimed at her. dodging all of it successfully she went to cover herself near the bookcase.

shooting two person down she felt a slight pain coming from her right arm. when she was too focused on shooting someone tried to stab her. she winced as she took a few step back. jisung came inside and he pulled haerin at his back while shooting the other guys with one hand.

"haerin, you're bleeding" jisung's eyes widened when he saw blood on her arm. she took the black jacket off. the younger one looked around the room to find anything that could help. he ripped his black shirt and wrapped it around the wound tying a knot to stop the bleeding.

"did haerin just got stabbed?" mark asked as he came inside the room they were in. "wait-- what?!" lucas' voice were loud and he sounded panic.

"i'm fine" she tightened her grip on the gun and steadied herself. they had cleared the floor they were in. all of them went downstairs still shooting their guns as enemies came by.

haerin felt like someone had pulled her backwards and an arm were around her neck. holding her hostage. a gun was aimed at her head and she mentally cursed herself for being reckless.

"drop your guns or i'll shoot this girl" they stopped shooting as they turned their attention towards haerin wide eyed with fear written all over their faces.

"don't!" she shouted and quickly shut her mouth when the one holding her was pushing the muzzle onto the side of her head.

all of them bent down slowly placing their weapons on the ground. she felt like the arm that was over her neck suddenly loosened and the man fell backwards laying down lifeless as blood were starting to come out of his head.

haerin looked around confused. "it's me" she heard a chuckle coming from her in-ear. it was yangyang, their sniper. "thanks" she mumbled before walking towards the other dreamies.

"you scared the shit out of me" renjun sighed. she shrugged with a grin plastered on her face. she noticed donghyuck wasn't there.

"we have cleared the top floors" mark informed on the in-ear.

"yeah the bottom floors were cleared too" kun said from the other line. donghyuck came running back towards them sweat trickling down his forehead. "all set"

"okay? when will this place blow up?" chenle asked as he glanced at the watch he was wearing. donghyuck lifted his brows while looking at the device in his hands.

"in five"

"oh shit-"

all of them began to run going down the stairs quickly. "you should've told us sooner!" xiaojun shouted. the dream unit met with wayv and all of them began to rush out of the warehouse.

there were two black vans waiting for them outside. jisung had grabbed her arm pulling her inside the van with the dreamies. a few metres away a loud sound were heard coming from the area that they had just left.

"all of you had done a very great job" they heard taeyong said satisfied with what they had done. haerin let out a long sigh. taking the in-ear off she rest her head on the headseat.

"is your wound still hurting you, haerin?" jaemin asked as he turned his head to the side to look at the girl. she nodded and smiled. "don't worry, it'll heal fast"

jisung was playing with his guns and stopped when she nudged his sides. he turn to look at her eyebrows raised. "thank you, jisung" she whispered. he suddenly felt heat rushing up towards his cheek. nodding his head he looked away avoiding her eye contact.

all of them arrived. lucas hurried towards her side with a concerned look on his face. "haerin. did it hurt?" he asked referring to the wound. "i'll just go and see jaehyun" lucas wanted to follow her but she insisted on going alone.

he pouted and stomped his feet going towards his room. she chuckled seeing him like that.

"hey, jaehyun?" slowly opening the medic room she saw jaehyun wiping a knife while whistling some songs. he turn to look at her and smiled.

while jaehyun was doing his job she noticed eunbi wasn't there. "where's eunbi?" she asked with her eyebrows furrowed when jaehyun touched the wound.

"you mean pudu? she's probably waiting for ten inside his parlour. ten had promised to buy her gucci and she ain't letting that slide" jaehyun answered making a small smile appeared on her lips.

"they looked great with each other" she mumbled. "yeah. well the other members seem to like you though" she raised her brows in confusion not really getting what he had said because he mumbled it to himself.

"what?" jaehyun shook his head and shooed her away.

"uh.. okay?"