C.72

"father?" she took a step backwards keeping her guard up her eyes glaring the man who she assumed dead all this time. "hello my little daughter" he was about to grab her shoulder but she slapped his hand away.

"impossible! you.. you-"

"-died in a plane crash, i know. don't you realise it? haven't the idea of why your mother hated me so much crossed your mind?" he raised his cane up showing her the symbol on it.

"she hated me because i'm the mafia leader"

"but all these time.. exo-"

"they're all under me. the plane crash was just to cover all of my tracks and of course make a new identity. as jung junho" she took another step backwards not wanting to be near him. "i was thinking- should i take haejun's name instead"

"why did you take them here? they had nothing to do with you! let them go!" haerin was about to lunge at him but she felt someone held both of her arms.

"i want to show them something, my dear daughter. aren't you excited? you should be happy to see your father, alive and well" he patted her head and smiled.

she tried to kick him but the people that were holding her arm made it hard to move. she gave him her death glare.

"your presence disgusts me the most" she seethed out. the smile on his lips dropped down instantly. he signalled something to them and they dragged her outside of the room.

"haerin! hae-" jisung tried to stand up but he fell back down when the electricity went through all of his body.

junho snapped his fingers and the place lit up. everything was in white colour. the wall to their right side lifted upwards revealing another room and a chair in the middle. haerin was forced to sit there both of her arms were chained to the chair.

"now haerin.. all you need to do is say yes to my every question, do you understand? if you refuse to do so you'll get punished"

"i will not do what you say you fucking demon!" she shut her eyes when her body felt a sudden pain. "what are you doing to her?!" mark turned his head towards the man that was smirking.

"jung haerin, you've been dying to know who killed your brother didn't you?" she did not answer him. her eyes still glued onto the figure. "well haejun should have joined me. his strong sense and that little gift of his should've be an advantage for him. but instead he refuses"

"and joined the gang, that you cherish so much, nct. that unwanted piece of trash. he was out that night because he thought someone wanted to kill his beloved sister. someone who never tried to find him. someone who had left him. his only friend. you should've seen his face! priceless!" he laughed evilly. her eyebrows furrowed. the beatings of her heart were getting quicker.

"you psychopath.. you killed your own son!"

he smirked making all of them to widen their eyes in disbelief. "you freaking demon--" taeyong's shouting turned into a scream of agony that filled around the place. he felt like he was about to die.

"what are you doing?! let them go! you're going to kill him!" haerin struggled to break free then her shoulder flinched when the wave of electricity came again.

"and that woman.. she should have accepted all the money that i had given to her. she's just like your brother, worthless and weak. but you my lovely daughter.. with that skills of yours, we can take over the gang world. come on, join your daddy?" he walked closer towards her.

she gritted her teeth- clenching both of her fists tight knuckles turning white. "over my dead body" her head turned to the right when there was a strong force hit her left cheek. junho lowered his cane his eyes still trained on her.

"did i hit it? checkmate" he laughed once again.

haerin's head dropped down her hair covering her face. she was not moving. a very satisfied smile appeared on his lips seeing her like that. the electricity going through all of her veins once again.

tears began to stream down her cheek as she tried to process everything. the fact that her own father killed her little brother. basically torturing her friends. and killed lucas. her mind was flooded with a lot of things that she don't even know what to think.

"now dear.. i give you two options. whether you leave nct and join me- i will release them or.. i'll have to kill all of the members until all of the nct members were wiped out from this world? choose wisely" she heard his low voice whispering in her ear.

her nails drugged deep into her skin as she clenched her fists very tight. her eyes began to turn darker until it was fully black. her breath getting messy by the minute and her fingers twitched to cause destruction.

"not everything will go to what you had expected, father" she emphasised the word father. a dark humourless laugh escaped his lips.

a group of men surrounded junho as he took a few step backwards. haerin walked unfazed towards them not caring one bit that they were charging to her direction.

"haerin!" she didn't stop even though they shouted for her name. she only heard muffled sounds her mind was set on one thing.

that is to kill him.

she was blinded by rage, an animalistic snarl came out from her lips. her fingers twitching again jaw clenched- her eyes never leaving his figure.

someone lunged onto her. she quickly spun around grabbing the guy's hands and twisting it before he kicked his legs making him to fall down. she took the silver dagger from her back stabbing him in one go before dodging another attack.

she chuckled before her face then replaced with an emotionless one. she threw the dagger in her hands to the one right beside junho and the guy fell down limp on the ground.

the sound of gun shots then echoed through the place. "oh my god! finally you're here!" she turned around to see the familiar guy with brown hair. he was aiming the gun at her.

she didn't react much when someone pulled her arm and her body was lifted up as she was in a chokehold. she was kicking the air her eyes glaring the guy who held her.

she kicked his body away from her and she was thrown across the room towards their direction.

"haerin! you're okay?" jisung wanted to go to her but she didn't seem like herself. she didn't even blink when she ran back towards junho.

"hey- i'm here to help" taeyong turned to look at the person that was trying to open the lock on his chains.

"baekhyun?"