"haejun.. do you even know where she is? we shouldn't be wasting our time-" taeyong stopped himself when he heard haejun snickered.

"waste our time? she.. she's going to die if i don't save her. forget it. i'll go by myself"

"you're going to kill yourself, haejun!" taeyong shouted but the guy ignored him and kept on walking away.

haejun pulled the hoodie to cover his head and slid both of his hands inside the pocket. an unknown smile appeared on his lips and he stopped walking.

"come out. i know you're there" he turned around to see someone in a black cloak stepping out from the dark alley. with a blink of an eye the person disappeared and haejun was thrown on the wall.

he groaned when his back was throbbing in pain. standing up he took his dagger out slashing the guy's face. before haejun could do anything he felt something just went through his chest where the heart area was

he coughed out blood- falling back down on his knees as his hand gripped where he was bleeding. the guy laughed. he took the dagger from haejun.

"you- made me come out in purpose didn't you? my sister was just a bait"

"i thought you were smart enough like your sister to figure that out earlier. you worthless human. die" when he stabbed the guy got away disappearing in the darkness.

"h-haejun! haejun!" taeyong went to his side quickly. he was following haejun when he had a bad feeling."who.. why did.."

"taeyong.." he coughed out blood and gripped taeyong's sleeve tight looking him straight in the eye. "my sister... please protect her.. if you can make her join nct.. please do"

"haejun wait! i'll call jaehyun and the others. please stay with me!" taeyong was about to dial someone on his phone but haejun stopped him. he smiled weakly as tears fell down his eyes.

"you guys were always.. like a family to me" he coughed again.

"taeyong.. i think it's my time to go.. so please.. haerin- my sister" he breathed out and his chest never raised again after that. his hand that was gripping taeyong's wrist fell down to his side

haerin's eyes widened. she was clenching her fists real tight that her nails dug into her skin it was starting to bleed. "he died that night. i know i should've saved him"

"haejun.. has always been able to see a glimpse of the future so he must've known that he'll.. i'm not blaming you, lee taeyong. but the killer. i'll make sure that he pays for what he did" she had a solemn look written all over her face.

taeyong raised his left eyebrow. "you're not going to kill me?" she scoffed looking at him in disbelief.

"haven't you heard? if they stand behind you, protect them.. if they stand beside you, respect them-"

"-if they stand against you, defeat them. you remembered what i.. no.. nano told you long time ago, right? i hold onto what i said. and you do the same, when we find he killer" haerin's eyes were emotionless. she left the room closing the door behind her shut.

she sighed harshly trying not to let the tear drops fall. "haerin.. are you okay?" she felt a hand cupped her right cheek. she nodded.

"i need some time alone"

i don't even know what i'm doing

just need to reveal juicy things before i end this book