CHAPTER 56 - Wedding Or Not

Previously On Triplets Apart:
Apparently Adonis did not disapprove of Jada's engagement, being that he's from an African descent and he still holds certain tradition, he was just disappointed that Tariq didn't ask him for her hand in marriage. However, Tariq did ask Jada's biological father for her hand in marriage. Both sets of parents are happy for her and they all have their own reasons why.

***

As a teenager, it's now safe to say that it's officially summer. The exams they busted their asses over are completed, school is out and the only things that are on 90% of the teenage body's minds are tans, beaches, pool parties, alcohol and sex; the optimum teenage dream and it's sad to say that Jada probably is somewhere along that remaining 10% if she doesn't get her mindset together.

On top of it all, it's almost the Triplets birthday, an occasion that's being looked forward to by so many. Speaking of birthdays, Mariyah visited Paris for her's, along with her boyfriend and the triplets. It was a dream come to life as she went on a tour throughout the city to different incredible places and a fashion show which was followed by an after party that was swarmed with celebrities and influencers from a wide range of different industries; youtubers, makeup gurus, activists, drag icons, journalists, musicians, actors\actresses etc.

Also back in Paris, the triplets got caught in the crossfire of the fuss and excitement over the President's daughter. She was not only seen with Jada, but all three of the triplets which is spiraling up even more speculations on social platforms, close to what Jada anticipated "if they're going nuts over one sister, imagine when they find out there's two more where that came from".

It adds more fuel to the fire that all the girls are already known either by their personal careers or their famous parents, let alone the intense resemblance between them all. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to attend such a party. First the press was tipped off about an alleged outside daughter of the President, then Mariyah being seen in public with a girl that looks a lot like her, now two other girls which looks exactly like Jada. Can you imagine the craziness, circulating conspiracy theories and suspense the world is in right now?

Jada's sisters are bubbly towards her engagement but are somewhat still skeptic and scared about the whole idea. They believe that her engagement will subtract from the three getting to know each other more and growing closer. They feel as if they're about to lose her but Jada constantly tries reassure them that nothing can come between them as sisters. The girls are working on putting their selfish ways aside and be happy for their sister.

Jada does not wish to rush into a wedding for now, she simply desires to continue to enjoy the moment and take some more time to process it along with the other things going on around her which relates to her family.

The idea of the parents moving to America didn't go as planned but the decisions made were for the best interests. Gabrielle decided to stay in Brazil because of her new pregnancy and Victoria will also remain in France for the sake of her other kids, it'll put a lot of pressure on them to completely start over somewhere else just because of one sibling. The sisters regret that selfish idea in the first place but their parents are quick to remind them that they were only thinking of the best cause. The girls are almost 19, so either way, it was expected of the adopted parents for them to leave the nest sooner or later.

***

Today is the day, the girls are taking a very huge step in their lives. They are officially changing their names via court procedures, to their rightful names that was given to them by birth. They still prefer to be addressed by their initial names as nick names. They feel that their real names are private and a sacred telltale.