CHAPTER 39 - I Love You

Previously On Triplets Apart:
Cameron gets deeply emotional as she explains her history between her, David and Rebecca. She opens up on the solid truth as to why Rebecca hates her so much and why she never owned Rebecca as her sister. Mariyah breaks down at her family falling apart in front of her as Jada blames herself for everyone's pain and for all that is happening now. David reveals that the other two of the triplets are coming tomorrow.

#2 in power of three! Thank you!

***

Tariq...

Kyrie...

Is it weird that I really want someone to talk to right now and I'm finding it hard to choose? Even worst, finding it hard to choose between Tariq and Kyrie? Why is Kyrie even an option? Where was he all these years to need him at this point? But where is Tariq now? Exactly; I'll basically be using Kyrie for support because Tariq has gone MIA and ignoring my messages. The last thing I want is to feel like a horrible person for using someone and also to feeling as if I'm trapped in an episode between two persons.

Why do I feel like a part of me is missing without Tariq? With him, I'm not phased by him potentially leaving because the feminist in me do not need a man to complete me. Before him, I was fine. When I needed to get over Kyrie, I eventually did once I set my mind towards it.

So why do I feel this way now because he's been ghost for a few days? I'm sure Kyrie would be available if I needed someone to talk to and that's the thing; The one I don't want is possibly here but the one that I do want isn't. Why is life like this?

And why do I even think that Kyrie would be there for me? He practically ignored me our entire childhood but after one interaction, I'm ready to lay all my problems in his hands?

Only because... Tariq isn't here.

Again.. I'd only be using Kyrie because of Tariq's absence.

I think to myself, searching on me for my phone as I frantically pat myself all over until I find it. With slightly shaking hands and short breaths, I once again send Tariq a text message.

Where are you?

Nicole's Café.

He answered.

I lock my phone, placing it in my back pocket as I jog down the stairs. Stopping in my tracks when I hear Mariyah's voice calling out to me.

"Where're you going?" She asks with hands apart.

"Going to see Tariq." I tell her, ignoring once again the urge of telling her this whole Kyrie thing.

"Okay." She drops her hands to her sides

"I'll be back soon, okay? I just need to clear my head." I tell her in which she nods.

Tariq has always been my breath of fresh air. He has an aura that heals my aching heart without his knowing and I'm positive no one else has that capability towards me and that makes him special.

I head out and hop into my car and drive to Tariq's location with the help of my car's map.

Pulling up to the location, I secure a space to park before walking around to enter the café. I scan the room in search of Tariq as I stride inside. I spot him seated down with a smile aiming at his phone which immediately sparks a smile of my own.

Those braces..

As I attempt my approach, my smile turns into a frown when I see a female walks over and sits beside him. A white blonde girl, her beauty being so familiar?