CHAPTER 52 - Cheated

Previously On Triplets Apart:
Paige and Amra cleared the air that neither of them were gay, it was all in the name of fun. But Tariq on the other hand, had a steamy sex session with the brunette from the pool party and to their misfortune, Jada was right on time to witness the nerve racking act.

***

"Jada? Baby... Curly, please! I'm sorry!" Tariq pleas.. desperation getting the best of him.

"Tariq? Tariq. Babe!" I yell...

Tariq stares at me in confusion. "Jada?" He questions, I pinch his arm. "Ow! What was that for?"

"You were having a dream, sweetheart. A bad dream it seems." I smile at his subconscious cuteness.

"Oh, thank God." relief clear in his voice.

"Thank God? Why do you seem relieved? And why were you yelling my name? I guess I was involved so why was it a bad dream? Am I that scary that I give you day-mares?"

"It wasn't a bad dream." He knits his brows.. "well.. it was when you showed up."

"What? What happened?" I chuckle.

"I was having sex." He earns an uncomfortable cough from me. All of a sudden I choke on my own breath.

"Why was having.. sex with me such a bad thing?"

"Because it wasn't you."

"I don't follow."

"I was having sex with another girl. It was so good until you showed up and ruined everything." He smiles sheepishly.. "no offense." I pinch him and he winces again. "What?!"

"You cheated on me in your sleep... and you obviously enjoyed it!"

"Babe, it was just a dream." He jokes as he cups my chin, rocking my face side to side as if I'm a child. "And I hope that's not how you are in real life, just busting into rooms like that." He mumbles, I glare at him prior to rolling my eyes.

"So who was it?" I ask.

"I think it was that girl from the party, the one we kissed?"

"You're having dreams about her already? She's that unforgettable?"

"J, I fell asleep drunk! The last place we were was the party, it's a thing the brain does, I guess?" He drops back on the pillow. "I'm so glad it was only a dream though, I don't know what I'd do if you caught me cheating."

Well, that's not how I expected that statement to end...

I punch his arm this time in which he grabs both my hands to prevent another attack. "So that means you'd actually do some dumb shit like that in real life?"

"But I'd have to be careful since you're so fucking abusive." He plays as I try wrestling my hands from his to attack him again, but his strong grip holds me firmly in place making it seem as if I'm not even trying. Realising that Tariq could totally kick my ass, even the time I broke his nose, he's just a gentleman. "I'm kidding! I couldn't cheat on such a cute little thing." He chuckles, pulling me down on him, giving me a kiss on the nose.

I roll my eyes. "Promise?"

"I promise." He pulls one of my hands that he's still holding, closer to his face, giving it a kiss too.

"Well.. when you're up and ready, you can freshen up and join us downstairs." I kiss the crease of his lips, jumping up from the bed.

"Us?" A worried look lurks across the features of his face.