CHAPTER 1 - Douchebags

I finished my first book (My Escort) October 29, 2019. Before that book was finished, I was already plotting and prewriting this book. I knew my ideas wouldn't be an easy flow for this story so I had to perfect the content before even publishing any of the chapters so I know this story will be amazing. I even co-written on paper before I started writing it on Wattpad. I started writing this book since October 26, 2019 as draft.

Please know that all the visuals that I use for my characters are photos from the internet of some very beautiful people that I thought would be perfect for the part. If you happen to know any of them, please let me know so I could share who they are in reality and give credit!

I spent late nights and early mornings, thinking, jotting down, pre-writing etc.. so my story is %100 mine! If you stumble upon any other book with similar content or anything similar to my story, it's simply a coincidence.

This is my first book here, so to my future readers and supporters, thank you for your interest in my work. If you end up here, it means a lot and I appreciate you guys so much.

Enjoy and remember to vote, comment and share!

COPYRIGHT ©/ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

***

Photo - Jada.

***

Casually, my eyes scan across the visible parts of campus as I hop out of my parents Jeep. There are only a few students sitting around under gazebos with books, some flirting I assume or simply chatting, in case I'm wrong. But this is college, I'm highly unlikely to be wrong about predictive places like these.

Holiday blues in college could be a real thing if we take it seriously. As in, that distinctive feeling when you're back to school again after being free of classes, assignments, detentions, and worst of them all; pop quizzes! When the party excitements and all the teenage frat house shenanigan energy is still fresh in our minds and bodies but have to find that balance again where we're focused on school, and remind ourselves what a regular ass job and crack house is like if we don't get our shit together.

The school looks about empty and quiet, but that is expected being that classes are already in session. Classes started yesterday so I'm technically one day late for school and 1 hour late for  the first class of the new school term. I started my first term online to avoid socializing and distractions.. also the fact that I don't work well around people or in groups. But after my first few months of tardiness and in-room hibernation, my parents took it up on themselves and decided against my will; to send me to the physical school for a healthy shot of an actual social life.

What do you think, Zinh? -"Approved."

"Dude.. this is your new school?" Paige asks, delicately strutting around from the opposite side of the car, filing an already filed nail and eyeing the campus in obvious disapproval.

The school is huge and has mostly plain colored paint which is mostly cream and some parts made of brick. Some walls around it are as high as the security system set in place. But it's beautiful to me.

This Paige character we speak of happens to be my sister, my very annoying sister who is one year younger than me. I'm 18 and she is 17. She loves to dress up in designers, cop looks straight from the runway or unreleased, look pretty and enjoys attention. She has thick, long blonde hair that brushes right below her tiny waist.. Paige is a bit tall, sexy too. She is envied everywhere she goes for her banging body, insane beauty and sense of style. Long story short, she's a barbie... the perfect, living, breathing example of Elle Woods from Legally Blonde and I am the complete opposite of her.