CHAPTER 46 - Date Night 2

Previously On Triplets Apart:
Jada's sisters give an ultimate makeover for her dream date with Tariq, the perfect opportunity for they all to bond once more.

***

Paige is never the type to swear often, but she couldn't help the words from leaving her mouth this time..

"Ooohhh, fuck my soul." She coos, gazing at Jada as if she'd never seen a walking goddess before.

The girls burst out into squeals from a low to high pitch simultaneously, in success of their work as Jada simply stands there and smile without words. She feels like a different person; as if all attributes of her personality has gone down the drain, but in a good way.

Phoebe scowls as she fans her face with her hands dramatically..

"Ohhh my goodneeessss, hold still." Mariyah, the makeup guru, squeaks as she applies some neutral blush to Jada's naturally defined cheeks.

"Guys, come on.. is all this necessary? It's just a date." Jada says with an innocent grin. Still dubious to the new person she's become.

"Oh shut up you stupid little troll." Mariyah waves her off earning a playful glare from Jada.

"Girls, oh girls.. look.. at our sister. Tonight we call her... Danielle. Tonight she is.. woman." Mariyah is so dramatic, adding emphasis on Jada's birth name, throwing her hands in the air as if she's presenting a new Queen to the kingdom.

"oh je si je pouvais juste manger son visage." Phoebe's French means "oh, if I could just eat her face." With her anxious body gestures.

Boy oh boy.. Jada thinks to herself, she chuckles then casually looks at her reflection in the mirror, expecting only to see the same girl. She takes that thought back immediately when she processes the magic she sees. A soft gasp escapes her lips, astonished by the reflection that finally meets her eyes. The girls squeal once again at her gaping reaction.

Jada doesn't understand why she thinks of herself in high school. She looks just like the trophy princess of high school that the most popular usually dates because its only right.. like a rule. She knows if she looked like this everyday, her dreams of being with Kyrie would probably be a reality. However, she didn't choose to be leader of the cheerleading team and have five evil minions serving her while they torment everyone else.

"He's here, he's here!" Paige squeals, pacing in the room as the girls just realize that she went missing for a while.

Well, duh. Jada thinks to herself, forgetting all about Kyrie within a heartbeat. The girls scurry off downstairs to greet him as Paige properly introduces herself to him this time around. They drool over him just as much as they drooled over their sister. He surprised Mariyah by bringing Cody, she could just pass out to finally see him.

"A moment of silence for the woman of the hour. We give to you... Danielle." Amber says, adding emphasis to her sister's birth name.

Jada finally appears to the top of the stairs, settling a palm on the handrail for somewhat mental support.

"My goodness." The words escapes Tariq's mouth in awe, soft enough that nobody could hear. His astonishment tugs the edges of his lips up into a grin that reaches his ears, revealing his sexy braces once more. His heart screams for dear life as he's dying internally of lust. Her beauty might be too much for him. She's breathtaking either way but he's not used to her like this.

Jada notices his smile which summons a smile of her own, a smile that makes Tariq's heart pounds through his chest. Her makeup looks perfect and her dress from Phoebe's recent collection wraps carefully around her curves, making them more visible than ever before.