CHAPTER 40 - Sisters

HAPPY NEW YEAR GOD DAMNIT!!!!! #2020 LETS GO!!!

***

Previously On Triplets Apart:
Jada leaves the White House and finds Tariq with Emma at a cafe. It broke her heart and in her defense, she attempts to remove her tattoo. She was stopped in the process by Tariq as he pours out his entire heart, expressing his love for her, she did the same.

THEY'RE IN LOVE!

***

#47 in friend fiction! Thank you!

***

"This is really good. Where'd you learn to cook like this girl?" Tariq asks, muffled from food in his mouth.

"You don't speak with food in your mouth." I scold, pointing my fork at him.

He swallows then takes a sip of his orange juice, his favorite.

"Who taught you?" He asks again smiling.

"The internet, cooking tutorials and Charlotte on some occasions."

"So apart from watching horror movies all night, you actually have a hobby that doesn't involves being scary." He smirks which earns a chuckle from me.. taking another bite of his omelet.

"So you were scared." I grin, sipping apple juice.

"Uuhh, nooo." He rolls his eyes and I chuckle again, he seems annoyed now. "So what made you spent the night?"

"Because... I feel at peace with you. All that shit going on at the White House, uhm.. I told you this last night."

"Oh yeah. Some step mother you have there. Better yet, Aunt."

"Oh trust me, she won't be my step mother very soon. And Rebecca is not my aunt." I correct.

"Do you think your plan will work?"

"I know it will." My smile is confident as I retrace the things I did a few hours ago, constantly making sure that it was seamless.

"You're scary." He eyes me side ways and I just can't handle how cute he is.

"I know." I giggle.

I spent the night at Tariq's mansion and we were all alone. Tyrell wasn't here, probably because of some newly found love interest of the sort. This house belongs to Tyrell, his and Tariq's official home. Tyrell was back at his penthouse which is apparently his other place where stays sometimes, mostly whenever he has lady friends visits. He doesn't brings them here because of the respect he still has for Amra's mom but of course he won't say that out loud.

I got up and cooked breakfast in the huge, extravagance they call a kitchen for both of us while he was still sleeping.. just the thought of doing something nice for him for always being there for me. I'm wearing one of his oversized Sean John shirts, it looks baggy on me because it's his and I'm way smaller than him obviously. My hair is down and messy and wearing socks and for some reason he's been enjoying the scenery all morning.

I can't leave my phone alone since Kyrie texted me and told me to download this app called Free Fire. Whenever the excitement of the game sucks me in, I momentarily forget about all the things that bother me. I never knew Lexa was a gamer until her, Kyrie and I all started to play together. I don't tell Tariq about this just to avoid the awkwardness he might create. It's just a trio of friends having fun online. I didn't tell him about the hug either because of course, he'll read into the whole situation way more than he's supposed to.