She was wearing pantyhose under a black mini-skirt. The dark-stripped top she was wearing hugged her curves perfectly. The expensive-looking fur coat was open, showing a little display of all of this…

“Are you checking me out, Styles?” she asked, raising an eyebrow. Her face remained cold but I still could feel a smirk under the hardness of her features.

I calmly nodded and threw the cardboard cup to the cold cement of the parking. An early Christmas present for Helen Sethi. If only I could just throw its content to Helen Sethi’s face.

“Yeah, I like your new wardrobe.” I mumbled, shrugging.

“Thank Lens for all of this.” She mumbled back and walked closer to me. Her high heels always made that unbearable sound, reminding me of the same noise I heard all the day when I worked for Sethi’s.

“Finally one point for Lens.” She chuckled lightly at my response.

“Now, let’s go.” I said, pointing at my motorbike.

She nodded in approval and walked towards the motorbike. She always looked annoyed while doing things. But I knew that somewhere in that cold woman, there was a teenage girl melting for going out with me. I knew there was an ounce of humanity in her since the day I saw her breaking down in front of me.

---------------------------------------

“Here we are.” I announced into her ear, as we just stopped in front of boutiques. She had been terribly calm still since we left the parking on the motorbike. She had demanded me to be behind her since she was seemingly afraid of falling when we started up. So I was positioned behind her, almost wrapping my arms around her to reach the handles. Fortunately she was a bit shorter than me so I could watch the road. The travel to the centre had been damn calm. So I made everything to get to the boutiques the fastest as possible. That’s why she seemed a bit deaf when we stopped.

“Huh?” She said, as if just waking up.

I rode out the motorbike and stopped the engine with the ignition key. She hopped off, removing the crash helmet from her head. Her flat hair fell down on her shoulders, but she quickly reached for the elastic band used as a bracelet to tie her hair up into a tight bun, as always. While I was parking the motorbike to the reserved area of the parking, I heard her unzip her handbag. So when I glanced back at her, she had sunglasses on.

“Are you Ok?” I asked, mocking at her face.

“I don’t want anyone to recognize me.” She replied, crossing her arms.

Cocking my head to a side, I motioned for her to get in one of the hundred boutiques of the complex. She had a huge ability to suck life from any good activities by her hard features. Her gestures spread everything happening in her mind. I had a chance to scare everyone we would encounter with her face being so cold.

Evelyn’s P.O.V.

The journalists down the streets had spoiled the beginning of this day that sounded extremely exciting. The little shits had been waiting for me in the cold to ask me about why my mother disinherited me.  I just didn’t understand how they got the information so fast. That’s what I tried to explain to Styles when we began wandering in the boutiques.

The stores were overcrowded with children and mothers. I never went shopping for New Years Events so my usual unpleasant feeling in crowds appeared once again.

“And that bastard told you that your engagement with Lens will be cancelled? That’s disgusting.” he asked, his eyes darted at the cashmere scarf he wanted to get for his mother. How ironic was it? I didn’t even know if it was normal for a man to go shopping for presents. Do men actually offer presents for Christmas?