"Okay but I'm not going to hurt you. I can't do anything to affect your performance," Jungkook puckered his lips a bit, waiting for Jimin to peck them, which the older did.

"We can wait to do that stuff on break," Jimin winked.

"Oh, you do have a point..." Jungkook considered.

"See, I knew you liked the idea!"

"Fine, I kind of do!"

*

"I always sound so needy in these. 'Jimin mewled', 'Jimin whined'. Am I like this in real life?"

"Yeah actually," Jungkook smirked. After reading for a while he was getting more into it. "Like when I start going so hard to the point where you can't really comprehend much. It's my favorite part."

"So I'm needy and whiny?" Jimin realized.

"Yeah but it's hot," Jungkook shrugged. "Everything about you is hot when we fuck. But you're hotter when you bottom so that's why I usually top."

"Well I like it when you top so I guess I'm okay with that," Jimin blushed once again. "But you're a mess when I top and that's really hot too."

"I like bottoming, but I'd rather see you slowly come undone," Jungkook whispered huskily. "I like hearing you beg. Teasing is fun."

"I wanna find a oneshot where I top," Jimin ignored, due to the fact that he was flushed, and he knew Jungkook saw it. "All these smuts I'm bottoming in."

"Because you're a tiny bean," Jungkook coos, putting an arm on Jimin's waist. "ARMY sees that."

"Here's one!" Jimin states triumphantly.

"Oh," Jungkook's eyes widen. "Oh my God. I'm so touchy, like I'm unable to do anything I'm so submissive! Am I ever like this?"

"Yeah when you're drunk," Jimin chuckled. "You're really childish after too much alcohol, and really sensitive. I wish you could remember that. It's not like you have a low tolerance or anything, but it's definitely not super high either."

"Have I ever topped you like that?"

"Yeah, it was really weird, but I really enjoyed it," Jimin poked his lover's cheek. "You were giggling when you thrusted into me saying that it felt good. Even thought you were literally inside me I was cooing at how cute you were."

"But I'm a power bottom when I'm sober, right?" Jungkook smirked.

Jimin sighed. "Yes. So demanding."

"Okay so why do they treat me like a baby here?" Jungkook pouts slightly. "I'm not."

"You're my baby," Jimin pecks his lips.

Jungkook gazes at the smaller. "And you're mine."

*

"You know what I just realized?"

"What?"

"We've been reading this stuff for four hours," Jimin looks up at him.

"Holy shit," Jungkook realized, staring at the wall in front of him. "Really?"

"Yeah," Jimin nodded. "You know what else? This has made me really horny."

"Oh yeah?" Jungkook smirked.

"Yeah," Jimin's stare turned dark. "Wanna go to your apartment? It's one of the reasons you bought it, isn't it? So we could be more intimate more often?" He brought out the words in a seductive voice.

Jungkook didn't have to be told twice. He rolled off the bed onto his feet, running to the other side of the bed and picking Jimin up. Jimin yelped in an excited manor, wrapping his legs around his lover and holding him close. Jungkook starts running, which makes Jimin giggle.