Rehab (Continuation of Toxic)

"Namjoon Hyung! Good to see you again!" Jimin ran up and hugged the older.

"You're singing a different tune from three weeks ago," Namjoon observed with a smile.

"Yeah, because of your advice," Jimin complemented. "There's someone I want you to meet. Namjoon, this is my boyfriend Jungkook. And Jungkook, this is Namjoon, who told me to talk to you and basically helped you stop drinking."

The two shook hands as Namjoon said. "So Jungkook, you've quit drinking."

"Yeah, I have," Jungkook was a bit shy, but smiled nonetheless.

"He went to a rehabilitation clinic for thirteen days, and when he came back home, he returned any alcohol he could and threw away what he couldn't," Jimin spoke for him proudly.

"The choice was simple," Jungkook shrugged. "It was either keep the person I love most in the world, or lose him to beer. So thank you for telling him to talk to me before it got too far and he left."

The oldest shrugged back. "Jimin's my friend. I didn't like seeing him hurt so I just gave him what little advice I had. Though it was really something anyone could come up with. Common sense almost."

"Just imagine that hurt x100, that's what I felt when I realized I was hurting him so badly," Jungkook pulled his boyfriend closer.

"Yeah but now you're so much better," Jimin pulled Jungkook down to give him a kiss on the cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Oh no, I didn't even realize the possibility that I'd be 3rd wheeling," Namjoon shook his head.

"No, not at all Namjoon-Hyung!" Jimin denied. "Me and Jungkook'll just act like we're friends for the night. Now let's go to the amusement park."

"Oh yay. A cliché couple dating spot."

"No Hyung, come on I promise!" 

A/N: I wasn't planning on making a sequel, but someone asked so I was like why not?

Anyways, may I rant?

Actually I don't need your permission it's my book fuck you all!

Just kidding I love all of you ^^

But anyways. I'm going to rant about those "realistic" bangtan/jikook books.

Only shortly though I have a whole rant book dedicated to Jikook cliches, there's only a few chapters, but if you've never heard of it I recommend it I think I'm going to upload today.

1) Jin always fucking cooks in those books

2) Tae and Hoseok always are like "hahaha I'm going to be super energetic and watch Jikook confess or fight or whatever!"

3) Half the time Jikook hate each other/one hates the other but one loves the other

That's it. If you want it more detailed go check out my book ^^ Though maybe not for a few weeks.

-Mikayla