Diary

"Hey Park Jimin!"

Said male turned around, rolling his eyes in the process. "What do you want Jungkook?"

"You stepped on my shoelace Asshole!"

Jimin stared at him. "Did you fall?" He deadpanned.

"Well no-"

"Oh no the poor baby Jungkook is screaming for attention again," Jimin mocked. "Seriously, grow up, we're almost out of high school."

Jungkook was fuming. "I hate you Park Jimin."

He started walking away. "Likewise."

As he walks down the hallway he sees his friend walking in the other direction, so he does a 180 and starts walking with him, keeping up with his fast pace.

"What do you want Jimin?" Namjoon sighs.

"What makes you think I want something?"

"Your class is on the other side of school," Namjoon noted. "You don't like being late unless you want something."

Jimin sighed. "I heard Jungkook was having a party at his house..."

"Jimin..."

"And I want you to help me get in."

Namjoon stopped. "You know I'm friends with both of you, right?"

"Which is why you'll help me get in."

"Which is why I don't want either of you to get hurt," He counters. "What would you do at his house anyways?"

"I won't hurt him, he won't even know I'm there," Jimin promised. "Please? I just want to go. You don't have to tell Jungkook."

"I wouldn't tell Jungkook anyways," He hesitated. "Fine, I'll take you as long as you don't tell anyone it was me."

"Thanks Joonie, you're a real one!"

"My name's not Joonie."

But Jimin had already started running to his next class, just as the bell rang.

*

"Don't hang around me at the party."

"Trust me, I won't, you won't' even know I'm there," He smiled at his tall friend.

"I better not," Namjoon walked ahead of him, quickly getting lost in the crowd. There were a lot of people, so Jimin just slipped through the house unnoticed.

Jimin opened a couple doors in the house to no avail, before finding what he was looking for; Jungkook's room. He closed the door behind him quietly, thought it wasn't like anyone could hear him over the music.

He looked around his bedside table, quickly finding a leather journal. "Yes!" He beams, happy he found what he was looking for. He sat down on the floor, right next to the bed, leaning against the bedside table.

He opened the diary. This is exactly what he needed. He wanted to find dirt on Jungkook, humiliate him in front of his friends. Jungkook was the worse, he made Jimin's life harder than it needed to be. Call it revenge if you will, but Jimin felt he needed this.

He started reading through...but soon found things he didn't think he'd find. There was a lot about him, and it wasn't all negative. In fact, most of it was talking about how frustrated Jungkook was about him.

He hated Jimin but liked him so much.

And confessions weren't the only thing in this diary. There were...descriptive things of what Jungkook wanted to do to him. Jimin read every single word intently. He didn't know any of this, Jungkook hid it extremely well. If it weren't for these words written down, Jimin would've thought Jungkook only had hate for him.