Destiny (Continuation of Hybrid)

"Well, this is home. Welcome I guess."

Jungkook took in the sight in front of him. How could no one know a quaint little village like this existed in the forest so near to them? The houses looked a bit small, made out of a creamy concrete substance, as well as wood, greatly representing tudor houses from Germany. It was overall very comfortable looking. "Wow, this place is beautiful."

"You are definitely meant to be here if you think that," Jimin took his hand previously around Jungkook's waist and held the human's with it. "To the outside eye it's a dirty place with grotesque makeshift huts, but to us it's a warm inviting village the welcomes you home. If I'm not your mate they're here somewhere."

"Is it weird to say that I don't need to look much farther?" Jungkook questioned.

"No, as I said, that connections happen very quickly, sometimes in the first few hours," Jimin stared at the ground as he talked. "It might just be because you're the first person I've ever tried to pursue, but it's safe to say I'm starting to feel them too."

Jungkook left the house this morning angry. Now he had this new warm feeling that he could admit he liked very much. 

"I live alone, but before we go there I should probably tell Namjoon about you," Jimin led him through the village. "He's kind of the leader here, and if you're really meant to live here your name will be in his records book. No one knows where it came from, but all the names of people and hybrids for the first 50 generations are stored in this book. I'm the 16th, so if you're truly meant to find someone in this place your name should be in that book too. You're part of Generation Z, right?"

"Yeah."

Jimin opened a door. "Then you should be under Generation 16 as well. I bet you'd never guess you'd be the 16th generation of something. I told you our species was new."

"Those 16 generations have made a pretty good society so far," Jungkook observed. "Well, at least from what I've seen these last five minutes." The made Jimin chuckle.

A taller man walked into the front room, he was a hybrid as well. "Oh, Jimin, I thought I heard someone come in."

"Yeah. I've found someone Namjoon-Hyung," Jimin pulled Jungkook forward. "I've come here first to check the records."

"Have you now?" Namjoon pulled out a book, giving a suggestive smile, causing Jimin to blush. He turned his attention to Jungkook. "What's your name?"

"Oh, I'm Jeon Jungkook," The human said.

"You're a Jeon?" Namjoon looked up in surprise. "My mate is a Jeon. What generation are you?"

"Generation Z, or the sixteenth."

"Oh, good. Just a second let me call my mate. Maybe she knows you," Namjoon starts shifting through the book. "Junglim!"

Jungkook's eyes widened. "Did you say Junglim?"

"Wha-Jungkook!?" A woman came through the door, a baby hybrid resting on her hip.

"Oh my God Junglim!" Jungkook detached his hand from Jimin's to run up and give her a hug. "I thought you we dead!"

"Yeah, that's what a lot of people think, but I'm not," Junglim smiled. "I thought I'd never see you again! What are you doing here?"

"Yep, Jeon Jungkook is right here," Namjoon pointed to a spot in the book.

"Really? Let me see," The woman went to her mate to look.

"Who's she?" Jimin walked up and whispered to him.

"She's my sister," Jungkook smiled back. "I haven't seen her in years. I'm so happy right now."