Big Brother's Best Friend

"Okay Jimin, I'll be back in a few days, don't destroy the place," Taehyung instructs his fifteen-year-old brother as he puts his shoes on.

"Okay Tae Tae Hyung," Jimin rolled his eyes. "I won't ruin your precious apartment that you so graciously let me stay in with you."

"Hey, watch the tone," Taehyung points at the younger. "And Jungkook, you're only here to make sure the house doesn't burn down. Do not touch my brother."

"I'm your best friend not a rapist," Jungkook doesn't look up from his phone. "You can trust me."

"I'm counting on you two!" Taehyung hollers, slamming the front door behind him.

Jimin sighs and flops down onto the couch next to the older. He's just sits like that, for about five minutes, and Jungkook didn't even spare a glance at him.

"Jungkookie-Hyung," Jimin whines. "I'm bored. We're alone and I'm bored. Wanna do something?"

Jungkook narrowed his eyes. "What are you implying?"

"Ew I meant watch a movie," Jimin shuddered. "Get your head out of the gutter Pedo. Geez."

"Don't call me that I'm not even a legal adult yet. A movie sounds good," The taller put down his phone. "What do you want to watch?"

"I don't care, you pick."

And so they watched Ironman. Jimin slowly but surely inched closer to his Hyung. At one point he ended up cuddled up to the older.

"Taehyungie Hyung cuddles me during movies," Jimin lied when Jungkook asked what he was doing. "Since he's not here you have to," So Jungkook complied.

They continued to watch the movie but Jimin was getting restless. All the older was doing was getting over excited about a stupid metal man! When Jimin was sitting cuddled up next to him giving him all the hints in the world!

"Oh fuck it," Jimin muttered after what seemed way too long, climbing on top of Jungkook's lap and facing him.

"J-Jimin what are you doing?" Jungkook's eyes widen.

"Jungkookie Hyung I really like you," Jimin confessed to the older's red face. "Do you like me?"

"I-I'm not supposed to touch you Jimin," Jungkook protested. "Now if you'll just get off-"

"Taehyung's not my mom," The smaller scoffed. "He can't tell me what to do."

"This still isn't right," Jungkook was obviously flustered as the shorter kept readjusting himself on his lap. "Jimin stop moving damn it!"

"Why?" Jimin rolled his hips. "You like it too much?"

"Jimin I'm not in the mood," Jungkook exhaled. "And I'll be eighteen in two months. You'll still be a minor."

"You're allowed to date a minor," Jimin smirked. "You just won't be able to fuck me for a few years, but that's what you want, huh? To fuck me?"

"Jimin-"

"Come on don't deny it," The younger chided. "Kiss me Kookie-Hyung."

"Jimin I can't."

"Why not?" Jimin tilted his head to the side innocently.

"Because if I do," Jungkook confessed, looking straight into his eyes. "I won't be able to stop."

"Then don't."

Jungkook lost it after those two words came out, taking Jimin's face in his hands and capturing the younger's lips. Jimin smirked into the kiss. He loves it when his plans work.