Smut

"Jungkookieee."

"What?"

"So I was bored," Jimin stared.

"Oh no," Jungkook flopped onto the bed in the same position as Jimin; laying on his stomach at the foot of the bed, propped up by his elbows. He left no space between them as he pecked his cheek. "Nothing good ever comes out of that sentence."

"Well I mean you do have a point-"

"So what were you thinking?"

"Well...it's no secret fans write about us...together...intimately..."

"Yeah..?" Jungkook didn't know if he wanted to follow.

"I kind of want to read some," Jimin looks down and blushes, which Jungkook finds very cute. "And I was too scared to do it alone. So I thought we could read them together. Who knows, maybe we could learn something new. We've only ever slept with each other so."

"Jimin we've watched porn before," Jungkook looked at him. "Namjoon-Hyung used to download it all the time. All seven of us used to watch it together!"

Jimin shuddered. "That was a weird way to bond. Also Namjoon-Hyung only liked one type on porn. We really don't know a lot."

"I guess you're right," Jungkook sighed. "But reading smut about us...that's really weird."

"Would you rather live in oblivion?" Jimin gave him a look.

"...No," Jungkook gives in. "Let's do it."

They stared reading.

Jimin frowned. "They're so mean. My dick's not that small."

Jungkook broke into a laugh. "Why's it so little?"

"Shut up, it's not like yours is accurate either," Jimin glared at him. "I'm going to tell them all that your dick is small when we come out."

"But it's not small."

"I know but I'll still tell them that," Jimin threatened playfully. "They'll never see it, they'll never know."

So Jungkook shut up.

*

"These are so kinky!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Makes our sex life seem really boring," Jimin's voice is monotone as he shrugs.

"Okay, what do you want me to do?" Jungkook questioned. "Slap your ass? Throw you around?"

"Yes Jungkook, even ARMYs know about my strength kink," Jimin rolled his eyes.

"...Well okay valid, but you know I don't want to hurt you," Jungkook kissed Jimin's hair, right above his ear. "I love you, I couldn't imagine hurting you in any way. I manhandle you enough, even on camera."

"But I know you want to throw me around," Jimin stares right at him. "Besides, whenever you do it turns me on."

"Okay well you gotta tell me these things! Why have you never brought it up?"

"I thought you knew! Don't you like manhandling me?"

"Yeah but we don't really think rationally during sex obviously, I wouldn't want to belittle you-"

"Jungkook that's what I've wanted for years!"

*

"Oh, oh God, I'm your sex slave here," Jimin's eyes widen.

"What the hell I'm so mean to you," Jungkook stares at the page in horror. "Holy shit I'm actually hurting you, Baby no."

"See this is an example of what not to do. But manhandling and calling me names..." Jungkook looked at him. "What? I find that hot. Jungkookie our sex life is so boring compared to these! I wanna try something new."