Gym

"Come on, just one more set, you can do it. 5...4...3...2...1, there! You're done!"

Jimin flopped onto the floor after doing 50 push-ups. "You know, I think biceps are overrated."

"Nonsense," Jungkook, his personal trainer, handed him and water bottle and a small towel. "You've come so far since I met you two months ago, you can't give up now. Besides, exercising is really good for you."

"I won't give up, I promise," Jimin sat up, breathless.

"You won't give up because you want to get to peak health, or because you wanna see me three times a week?" Jungkook smirks.

"You wish," Jimin rolls his eyes, grinning. "I don't know if I should keep you as my personal trainer. You kind of suck."

"Hey that's a little too far," Jungkook gave him a nudge. "Don't be mean to the man in charge of your exercise routine."

"Ass," Jimin breathed out a laugh. "Fine, I won't."

"So I win then?"

"Hey I never said that!"

*

"I don't know what to do anymore," Jimin sighed. "I just like him so much!"

"Yes Honey, tell me everything," Taehyung swept the fumes of his tea to his nose as he sits down. "I want to hear everything."

"Well obviously there's the fact that he's strong, that's extremely hot."

"Oh of course," Tae nods.

"He encourages me to do well, which is his job but," Jimin shrugs. "It makes me feel special."

"Always a plus."

"He's really handsome too, and that was definitely what made me like him at first, but not now, not anymore," Jimin smiles. "I'd like to think we're friends. He and I mess around together. He acts cocky and stuff, but he's really sweet."

"As sweet as this tea?" Taehyung questioned.

"Probably sweeter-" He looks at the taller. "Hey Tae, what the fuck is going on with you today? You're looking and acting like an old vegan lady from a Greek yogurt commercial."

Taehyung stood up, putting a finger on Jimin's lips. "Shh, we're talking about you finally, finally having a crush. This isn't about me. Now please continue."

Jimin sighed as Tae took away his finger. "Well the thing is, he's so great, but there's so many beautiful fit people all around us all the time. I don't have a chance."

*

"It's just he's so hot!"

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Oh not this again."

"Oh my God the look he makes when he's tired," Jungkook ignores. "It takes all my strength not to get turned on."

"Wow great."

"He's literally the hottest guy in the world Hobi-Hyung, what are you so annoyed about?" Jungkook questions.

"Have. We. Not. Es. Tab. Lished. I. Am. Straight," Hoseok hits the table with every syllable, the words fast and staccato.

"Well yeah, I know that but like, think of it this way," Jungkook re-explains. "Have you ever met a girl who's not only super attractive, but also the cutest most genuine person alive, so much so that every time you see them your day gets that much better?"

"I mean yeah I guess."

"Well that's how Jimin makes me feel," Jungkook stares at him. "He's the hottest person alive but also probably the best person alive too. He's cute, funny, and the way he teases me just makes me so happy."