Homeless

Jungkook's seen him out here for a while now. And every time he looks at him, he can only wonder, 'how can someone so beautiful have so little?'

So one day, he walked up to him. "Can I buy you dinner?" He spoke to the boy, who looked up at him with both fear and hope.

"Y-yeah," Hearing his voice made him even more stunning. "But why?"

"You just look like you needed a good meal," Jungkook reached out his hand to help the boy up. "Don't you wanna get back up on your feet?"

"Yes a lot," Jimin gave a half smile, talking Jungkook's hand. "I'm Jimin, you are?"

"Jeon Jungkook," The taller replied. "I can't give you too much, cuz I'm really trying to save right now, but is McDonalds or something good?"

"The fact that I get a meal at all is amazing," Jimin assured. "I'd be happy with almost anything."

They walked to the nearest fast food restaurant and ordered food. Jungkook bought a bit extra just in case Jimin felt guilty and didn't order enough, and they were soon seated at a table.

"So...what's your favorite color?" Jungkook tried to make small talk but ended up sounding like a child.

"Weird conversation starter, but okay," The smaller chuckled. "It's blue. Didn't want to ask why I was homeless?"

"I didn't want to sound rude," Jungkook looked down.

"It's okay, you probably would have regretted buying me a meal anyways," Jimin shrugged.

"What? Why?" Jungkook rested his head on his hand, which was propped up by the table. "Now I'm curious."

"Uh, well, my dad kicked me out with out any money," Jimin spoke bitterly.

"Are you serious?" Jungkook put a hand to his mouth, inexplicably angry at the shorter's father. "Why!? Didn't he love his son at all?"

"Uh, well, he did," Jimin blushed. "That is until I told him I was gay."

"No way," Jungkook's eyes widened. "I'm gay too! I thought your reason was going to be much worse, thank God."

"Really?" Jimin seemed relieved, sticking a french fry into his mouth with a small smile.

"Yeah," The taller male nodded. "Now that you know that, is it weird to say a big reason I decided to help you was because I thought you were cute?"

"Is it weird to say that I only accepted your help because I thought you were hot?" Jimin counters.

They both just kind of look at each other and laugh, happy to be thinking the same thing.

"Hey, do you have a place to stay tonight?" Jungkook questions. "Because you can sleep at my place tonight."

"Oh, no that's okay," Jimin shook his head quickly. "You've already given me a meal, I don't need to intrude on your kindness anymore."

"But I really wanna help you," Jungkook whined.

"Or you just want an excuse to spend more time with me," The shorter saw right through him. "Because if that's the case maybe I will take up your offer."

"I do," Jungkook admitted, looking away momentarily. "I like you so far."

"Then sure. You know I kinda feel like you're my sugar daddy," Jimin shrugs his shoulders playfully. "You keep giving me stuff. Do I need to return the favor?"

Jungkook choked. Literally choked. Coughing up his lodged food he said, "You know what, I lost my appetite. Let's just go now."

Jimin giggled. "I was joking!"