Top

The table was silent as soon as the couple sat down. Jimin had already shoveled food into his mouth before he noticed.

"What?" Jimin's mouth was still full of food.

"Jungkook's not a virgin anymore, is he?" Jin crossed his arms, giving a knowing smile.

"How did you know?" Jimin said casually, shrugging. Jungkook on the other hand had pink rushing to his cheeks.

"You seem to have forgotten you have a roommate," Namjoon said pointedly. "Hoseok will probably be scarred for life."

"It's not like Hoseok hasn't fucked before," Jimin scoffed. "And technically it was his fault anyways."

"I dared you to ask him out not fuck him in our apartment," Hoseok shuddered. "I never want to hear gay sex again."

"Actually, the dare was to fuck him," Jimin clarified. "You didn't tell me I wasn't allowed to in our apartment! Jungkook and I were horny okay?"

"I thought it was an unspoken rule!"

"So Jungkook, was Jimin a good top?" Yoongi asked out of nowhere. The couple exchanged a glance.

"Kookie topped not me," Jimin looked at them.

"What!?" They all yelled in unison. Taehyung spit out his drink.

"Is it really that weird?" Jungkook spoke quietly, not making eye-contact with anyone.

"Well I guess we didn't expect shy-innocent-good-boy-nerd to top wanna-be-bad-boy-who-always-fucked-around-until-he-met-the-love-of-his-life-aka-good-boy-nerd," Hoseok stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Yeah sure he's shy in front of you guys, but he's nothing like this when we're alone. He's cute and loud and funny, which I know you still can't believe but you should hear the pick up lines he says on a daily basis," Jimin rolled his eyes. "Jungkook just doesn't like PDA. Right baby?" Jimin tried to include Jungkook in conversation as much as he could, but the younger didn't really like to speak too much in public. Jungkook nodded. "Plus Jungkook is bigger, stronger, and has a bigger dick."

"Minie-Hyung!"

"What? It's just a fact! Am I not allowed to share facts?"

"I mean you are, but it's embarrassing!"

"Baby you should be proud of something like that!"

"Sometimes I think you shouldn't have dared him," Jin shook his head. "I can't believe Jimin actually fell for someone like him. They're so different, I don't know how they manage to stay together!"

"Sure they bicker, but they're cute," Hoseok shrugged. "And Jimin found someone he really loves, and who really loves him. Remember how hurt Jungkook felt when he found out it was a dare? And how broken Jimin was when Jungkook avoided him? They care for each other so much that they couldn't stand the fact that they hurt each other like that. I've never seen Jimin so happy before he met Jungkook. I mean we've known him for eight years and he's never smiled like that before," Hoseok pointed at Jimin, who was giggling at the younger's still pink face.

"Yeah he didn't even smile like that in grade school," Taehyung remarked. "His parents went though some shit so he became a fuckboy in high school to find fake love through pleasure, even though he knew no one would stay. Jungkook changed him."

Namjoon wiped a fake tear from his eye. "Our little Chim Chim has grown up."

Oblivious to the conversation, the unlikely couple were now both laughing at something Jimin must have said, both feeling lucky for the circumstances that brought him together. For Jimin now had someone who finally loved him for who he was and didn't seek him out for his body. And Jungkook had someone who he could open up to, and be himself knowing he will only be loved, and never judged. They found what they needed through each other, and that was perfect.

A/N: I like that pic above. It's kinda cute ^^ 

-Mikayla