Ship

Jimin walked up to his colleague who was standing at the front of the boat. "Hey."

"Hey Jimin," Jungkook smiled, turning his body to face him. "How are you?"

"Good," Jimin nods. "The company sure knows how to put on a good party, huh?"

"Yeah," A moment of silence passes before he speaks again. "You know, you and I should go on boats more often."

Jimin furrows his brow, confused. "Why?"

"Because I ship us," Jungkook smirks playfully.

"A new one?" Jimin giggles. "Weirdo."

"Only for you~" Jungkook flirts.

"You're going to make someone very happy someday," Jimin jokes.

"I'm going to make you very happy someday."

"Have you been drinking?" Jimin chuckles. "You're more flirty than usual."

"Just a glass of chardonnay, gave me a bit of a buzz," The taller admits. "It's my favorite."

"Yeah? I'm more biased towards red wine but we all have our own opinions," Jimin remarked.

"And I'm biased towards you," Jungkook pointed at the smaller weirdly.

"Oh shut up," Jimin laughed. "Seriously, try those pick-up lines for real one day. They're bound to work on the one you have your eye on."

And, with nothing else to say, he walks off to find some chicken fingers.

*

"So," Seokjin swivels backwards towards Jimin in his chair, startling him. "What's going on between you and Jungkook?"

Jimin looks at him weirdly. "Nothing, what do you mean?"

Jin scoffed. "Bullshit, you two were flirting at the party last night."

"And how do you know that?" Jimin eyed him suspiciously.

"Oh please, everyone knows stalking potential couples is one of my favorite pastimes," Jin waved a hand, completely nonchalant. "But anyways, Jungkook was absolutely flirting with you."

"Yeah, he was. He has since the day I started working here. When he didn't know my name he called me Baby Boy," Jimin reminded. "It's nothing new."

"That's not new but he was looking you up and down when you walked up to him," The older pressed. "His eyes were lighting up when he talked to you. And yours did too! I know that he definitely likes you. Spill Honey, what do you really feel for him?"

"I'm serious Seokjin, nothing's going on for either of us," Jimin denied. "He just tests his pickup lines on me and I really like him as a friend. This isn't high school, go get some actual work done like I do."

"Mm-hm, alright," Jin side-eyes him as he swivels back to his desk.

*

Jimin makes a yelp of surprise as his back is slammed against the wall by the one he was just walking with. "J-Jungkook..."

"I can't do this anymore Jimin," Jungkook stares straight at him.

"W-what do you mean?"

"Listen, I know you don't like me but my mind won't be quiet," Jungkook confesses. "Sometimes I think you like me, like when I'm flirting, o-or sometimes when you look at me, but I don't know and I'm pretty sure you don't and I just can't do it anymore, I need to know. I know I really like you, but I need to know how you feel about me."