Gone

"Um, hello friends, family, loved ones of Jungkook," Jimin stepped up to the podium. "I-I think most of you know me, but if you don't, I'm Jimin, Park Jimin. Jungkook and I were married for two years. If we haven't met, trust me, this isn't the way I wanted."

He took a deep breath. "As a lot of you know, Jungkook and I lived on a hill. It was a beautiful place, until two days ago when it-" He started tearing up. "When it took away my lover, my best friend. We didn't know our house was built on a poor foundation. It never rains where we live, but sudden heavy rainfall caused a mudslide and...everything collapsed, crushing the life of a beautiful person that loved-" He paused for a second. "That loved everyone.

"I wish I was there, to at least say goodbye," Tears flowed a bit faster. "Instead of being informed by the police after he had been gone for hours. I'm so sad about a lot of things, but the thing that hurts me most is that he died alone.

"I, I miss him so much, but we're not here to wallow in sadness, we're here to celebrate his life, to celebrate the life of the best person in the world," Jimin wiped his eyes, though it didn't do much, the tears came back even faster. "I'd like to share our love story, because those years were the best six years of my life.

"Um, we met out of nowhere. He was just a stranger I bumped into, yet those first three words he said to me changed my life. On accident, instead of saying sorry, he said, 'Hey you're cute.' And then we started talking that day, and that day turned into four years, and I was in love, and I still am. But after those four years I couldn't take it any longer, I asked him to marry me, I had to. So we eloped, and moved in together on the hill. Jungkook loved it there. Who knew something a person loved so much could bring so much harm to him?

"But...I hope he's in a better place," Jimin concluded. "I hope he's watching down on us, smiling because he knows how much he's loved. And...and I have faith that I'll see him again I just...I just need him right now."

And with that heavy realization he broke down, collapsing. He fell onto his knees, bending over with his face to the ground. He couldn't do it. How could he do anything without Jungkook?

He had to get carried of stage.

A/N: I'm sorry this isn't very good I can't make sad things.

See that's the problem when I get a new notebook, the first few are always kind of bad because I end up getting excited and making like four oneshots in a night (don't know how what the fuck I've been working on one for the past five days)

But a pro to that is that usually a couple after the bad ones there's usually a really good one after the patch of not so great ones ^^

Funny thing, I'm writing in something that's supposed to be used as a prayer journal. The front says but first pray. I'm like oops Jikook are definitely sinning in football- 

Also I used a word I've never used before (I'm not going to tell you which one you'll find out eventually) and it's not exactly prayer journal appropriate. Literally on every page there's either the term,  "Rejoice Always" or "Pray Without Ceasing" And like I love Jesus but I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to hear these prayers directly if you know what I mean haha-

It does not mean smut that's for sure. My last oneshot is the closest you're getting to smut from me. Like I'm here for your daily dose of wholesome (well I mean this oneshot is an exception but-) you can get smut somewhere else. 

Okay onto a different topics. Can I get a fuck? No? This'll help you say it;

 Can I get a fuck? No? This'll help you say it;