Forever Yours

He tore off the paper and opened the box. He was shocked by what he found inside.

"Kookie," The shorter of the two swooned.

The taller grabbed the box and went down on one knee. "Jimin, I've known you for eight years. I've loved you for three. And I know it's illegal for a gay couple to get married in Korea but I want to marry you. And I'd be the luckiest man alive if you said yes."

Jimin put his hands up to catch the tears that were starting to fall from his eyes. "Jungkook...of course baby! We don't have to be legally married as long as I'm yours forever."

Jungkook smiled, standing up, tears forming in his eyes as well. "We'll go to America, or Canada," Jungkook assured. "Wherever it's legal, wherever you want. We can even live there a few months. We'll be married, we'll be happy."

Jimin nodded multiple times, agreeing with everything the younger was saying. "Geez this is the best Christmas ever. I'm so sorry. I just bought you some clothes."

"What do you mean?" Jungkook chuckled. "You gave me your heart forever. That's all I could ask for."

"Yeah but you bought me this ring," Jungkook slips the ring on the smaller's finger as he talks. "How much did it cost? And what will we tell our parents?" Jimin brings a hand to his mouth.

Jungkook laughs. "It doesn't matter how much it cost, and don't worry, I asked both our parents for their blessing and they gave it to me. Your parents were a little bit hard to convince but they've always been kind of against us, and you dating a guy and stuff. But they said they wanted you happy. You're happy right?" And eager nod followed the question. "Then there's nothing to worry about," Jungkook smiled softly, wrapping his arms around the smaller. "They want us to be together."

"Merry Christmas Kookie," Jimin's voice was muffled, for his face was stuffed into the taller's neck, but Jungkook heard.

"Merry Christmas my smol little husband to be."

A/N: This was really short.

So guys here's the thing. I got about fifteen stories left full written, full edited, and ready to post. Usually when I write things I write them all into a notebook, which by the way, my 192 page notebook got filled a month ago like the day before the BTS concert I went to, so the Rose Bowl one, the one I wrote and uploaded a day after Rose Bowl Day Two, where Jungkook sucked Jimin's ear (I don't ever think I'll get over seeing that) in my new notebook. Then I write it onto a word document and then edit it, and then I copy and paste it onto Wattpad, adding a picture at the top and an authors not at the bottom.

Can you blame me? I'm both an introvert and extrovert, I need to talk, and share. Plus I'm a Leo, I just really like attention.

Now all that I said about editing? 

For this one story I'm going to yeet it out the window okay? 

Yeah, you get to see my actual notebook with my actual handwriting. Why, you might ask? I'm not going to tell you but I'm just saying something ahead of time.

Please do not make fun of my A's!

Love you guys, look out for that chapter (I'll probably upload it after I get a few guesses on what the handwritten stuff is going to be about so start guessing!)

-Mikayla