Mythical (Part Two)

"Fairies really do folic as a hobby," Jimin nodded eagerly. "I frolic with my friends quite often."

"That's adorable," Jungkook chuckles. "Every single thing I hear about fairy culture makes me love it even more."

"I can't say the same about vampire culture," Jimin admits. "But everything I learn about you makes me care for you even more."

Jungkook grabs him playfully, kissing his cheek. "Ah, I absolutely love that."

But Jimin notices something odd about Jungkook's hold on him. It's not as firm as it usually is. "Hey...are you okay?"

"Oh, just a bit hungry, that's all," Jungkook waves a hand. "Don't worry about me, Jimin."

"You seem pretty weak," The fairy notes, holding onto his arm so Jungkook will look into his eyes.

"It's fine, I'll find something after you leave," Jungkook assures.

"How long has it been since you last had something to drink?" Jimin persists, eyes fixed on his lover, concerned.

"Um...a week? Maybe more. I don't really remember," He tries to think. "It's okay, my Pretty Fairy. I've gone longer without blood and survived."

"I don't want you to waste energy trying to find food," Jimin frowns.

"Listen, my Pretty Fairy," Jungkook puts his hands on his lover's shoulders. "You don't have to worry about me. I've gone this long before, I can do it again. Please don't take this the wrong way, but I'm the vampire here, not you. I know this situation a lot better than you ever could."

Jimin pauses for a moment. "...Why don't you just drink from me?"

"W-what!?" Jungkook's eyes widen, obviously not expecting that.

"I...I want you to drink from me," Jimin rephrases. "I want to be the one to give you strength, to make you feel physically better. Please let me."

"Jimin, you know I've wanted to drink from you since the day we met," Jungkook reminds him. "But are you absolutely sure this is what you want? I don't want this to hurt anything between us. I love where we are."

"A-and I love you," Jimin stared at him. This was the first time either of them had said that. "I've trusted you for months. You've been the best to me that you ever could have been, and I changed my entire opinion on many aspects of life because of you. Let me do something for you, Jungkook. Something I really want to do."

"And you're sure you're sure?" Jungkook checks one more time.

"Yes Jungkook," Jimin gazes into his eyes, stare intense. "I'm sure! I promise, Jungkook. And if I don't end up liking it, it won't be your fault. We'll go just back to how we were. Just drink from me, Jungkook."

"God I love you," And it's at that moment Jungkook's eyes darken, allowing himself to truly feel excited for what is about to happen. "I am going to be so gentle Jimin, you won't even feel it."

"I doubt that," Jimin notices the stare, and his excitement heightens a bit as well. "But please. I know we both want this, so what are you waiting for?"

"Right, okay...Would you like me to bite your wrist, or your neck?" Jungkook asks, eyes turning a deep shade of red.

"The neck is more intimate, isn't it?" Jimin wants to come off as confident too. The nerves are dull in his stomach, but still there nonetheless. It was more anticipation than anything. "I'd rather do that."

"You don't know how much your words are affecting me right now," Jungkook's voice is becoming husky. He kisses his lover deeply, and Jimin responds with just as much passion. Kisses like these make Jimin forget about everything in the world except for his lover.