Homecoming

"You're so lucky you're my best friend. I don't know why I agreed to help."

"Seokjin I said I'd give you $20, I know you wouldn't help me for free! Stop acting like a saint," Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Just please do your best. I'm really nervous. Now put on the hat."

"Ew no not the hat! The color doesn't match my eyes!"

"He won't know what you are without the hat!"

And despite Jin's protests, the hat somehow ended up on his head.

Jungkook texted a certain person and waited. A few minutes later said person came jogging out. "Hey Kook," He turned his head. "...Kook, why is Jin wearing a genie hat?"

"I got a Jinnie Jimin. He said he'd grant me three wishes," Jungkook tried to smile. "I wanted you to be with me when I wished."

Jimin giggled. "What?"

"What will your first wish be?" Seokjin spoke with fake-sincerity.

"I wish for a beautiful man to appear in front of me," Jungkook stared at Jimin as he spoke.

Jin went around Jimin, waving his hands around the smallest. When he was behind him he sent a threatening glare to Jungkook mouthing, 'Bitch'. He walked back next to Jungkook. "There you are, a beautiful man."

"I wish for his personality to be as beautiful as he is," The taller's eyes never wavered from Jimin's now blushing face.

Jin pointed at him. "There. A beautiful personality for a beautiful man. Your last wish?"

"I wish he would come to Homecoming with me," Jungkook's face was pink as well.

"Well that's his decision," Jin looked at him. "Do you want to Jimin?"

"Did Jin just ask me to Homecoming for you?" Jimin laughed.

"Would it be better if I ask you?" Jungkook finally looked down. "I just wanted it to be special sorry. Do you want to go to Homecoming with me?"

"You're such a dork," Jimin stepped closer. "What took you so long? I known you've liked me since 4th grade."

"Y-you did?"

"Yeah of course, you're not very good at hiding your feelings," Jimin grabbed his hand. "If you didn't ask me I would've asked you, but I was hoping this was the year you finally manned-up."

"Well this year I gained confidence," Jungkook laughed nervously. "High school does that to you I guess, since I got asked out a lot at first."

"But you said no to them," Jimin gazed at him warmly. "Because you wanted to wait for me."

"So you will go to Homecoming with me?" Jungkook smiled back. "Because you never answered me and-"

"Yes, I will," Jimin ran his fingers through Jungkook's hair a few times. "I've really really wanted to for a long time."

"Aw, this is so cute, I'm not even embarrassed anymore," Seokjin smiled contently.

"So cute you can forget about me paying you?"

"Bitch when did I say that-"

A/N: Okay but like guys Ego is on Monday.

You're bitch is back and she's shaking uncontrollably..

It's okay, I'm fine. It's just inconvenient.  

Hey guess what? I know this is really short, but the next one I write is probably the longest one I've ever written so I mean, you have to stay tuned, don't you? It's gonna be great.

But yeah, this was just a short story then right before I wrote it I was like, wait, what if Seokjinnie was a Seokgenie? And yeah that happened.

Do I have much to say? No not really. I finished my finals (yay) and I hope I get the grades back soon because I'm low-key kinda scared.  Also I changed classes and now me and two on my friends only have one and I don't have any with another one, so that's kind of sad.

But on another note, I'm starting to talk to people I've wanted to talk to but have just been too scared too and I'm really happy about that.

You know, this year I've really learned a lot about myself, this school year anyways. I used to think I was a shy smart kid that listened to the rules. I used to think that it was cool being the shy kid, cuz I thought that was cute, but it's not. It's not cute when I try to do it.

Some people are really both shy and cute, they can pull it off, but I can't so.

And then in seventh I was like, well I'm not as smart as I thought, but I'm still pretty shy haha. Then in eighth I was like well I'm definitely an introvert, but I can be loud sometimes. That's why I don't have any friends, because I'm stuck in this stereotype and I can't go out of my way to make more. I used to be anti-social, and didn't like being around certain types of people.

Then in high school everything changed. I'm not an introvert, I'm not an extrovert either but still. I love being around people, I want to live in the city, I have more of a social life. I'm making so many friends with guys and girls, and after a while they accept the fact that I'm a BTS fan. 

I work hard guys, to make sure people know being an ARMY isn't a personality trait, because people stereotype us, and I'm not like the stereotype at all. And I promise you, if you are, I don't care, you're an ARMY, I love you, but I'm here to talk to the people you're too scared to talk to and tell them why BTS is so great. And they understand! Like they're like, "okay I didn't think of it that way that's great."

I know there's some of you who are polar opposites of me. Who are shy, and are smart, and don't want to talk to people that you aren't comfortable with. But that's why I'm here. Changing opinions one person at a time. If you're like me, great, if not, you're still loved and valued in my book ^^

So yeah, high school has been pretty good except for the fact that I feel sick all the time.

I finally have a social life ^^ like friends who actually want to hang out with me after school.

I'm so sorry I'm telling you all this, I'm just so happy.

And like the guys I'm making friends with are pretty cute so-

Sorry, I know a lot of you aren't straight and don't care about my boy crazyness...but like there's so many cute guys in this world.

Like there's one guy I've become friends with, and I'm like the only one who thinks he's cute, even tho he is, but the downside is he's kind of a man ho. 

Like he's only friends with girls.

Not something I'd want to get into you know?

But I'm glad that we're friends.

I'm glad I'm friends with a lot of people ^^

Like how I'm friends with a lot of you.

That's another thing, this book has helped me become so much more extroverted, like you guys gave me confidence through all you love and support that I 100% do not deserve. I love you all so much do you know that? So so much you don't even know. And of course, the more I talk to someone the more I appreciate them but I really do appreciate all of you, every single one of you (:

That's all I have to say today.

This has been another authors note that's longer than the actual story part 3984723855130294869.

Okay I know you didn't read that whole number but the end says 69 so appreciate it a bit more.

Love you all so much!

-Mikayla