Teachers

No one knew they were in a relationship. Why? The answer was simple.

They just really didn't want to deal with the paperwork.

Of course there were other reasons too. There was nothing illegal happening between them, it wasn't like this was a student-teacher relationship. But...it was controversial. For many reasons.

Teacher-teacher relationships are difficult to begin with. If you're not married, you're statistically more likely to break up, and if you do your personal life seeps into your work life, you know how it goes. Many work places discourage employee relationships, and the education field was not excluded from the list. That itself was hard to get past.

And the second reason...well they were gay, it was a gay relationship. Anything like that can set off many homophobic parents. It's crazy how much someone's opinion can change based on who someone's attracted to. The couple were both well-liked individually, but together...they didn't know how anyone would react.

So they go around in secret, Jimin teaching history on one side of the middle school, Jungkook teaching art of the other. But in between, when no one was looking, they would steal a kiss or two.

Or maybe more.

It really just depended on the day.

Take today for example. Today they felt like making out against Jimin's desk. Was it the smartest idea? Probably not. Did that stop them?

I think you know the answer to that question.

And it was good at first.

Until of course the door had to open and Jungkook was unfortunately forced to take his tongue out of Jimin's mouth. They both stared with wide eyes back that the student who was mirroring their expression. Jungkook stepped away from Jimin so they could now stand next to each other.

"It's not what it looks like!" Was the first thing Jimin could think of.

"It's exactly what it looks like Jimin, what else would it be?" Jungkook mutters, not taking his eyes off the child. "Jinhwa, it's lunchtime. What are you doing here?"

"I forgot my coat..." He trails. "You guys are dating?"

"Okay Jinhwa listen, do you want an A?"

"Jimin we can't bribe a student!" Jungkook scolded. "I'm really sorry you had to see this, but if you could please keep quiet until we tell the principal about this? It would look like we were hiding something if he heard it from a student."

"But you are hiding something," The boy deadpans. "Do you guys live together."

"Um...our mail goes to different residents if that's what you're asking..." Jimin looks at Jungkook for help.

"No we don't live together, technicalities aside," Jungkook muttered the last part, looking back it Jimin, before again moving his eyes towards the small boy. "Please Jinhwa, keep quiet until everyone knows."

"Okay, that's fine, Jimin is my favorite teacher after all."

"Aw, that's so sweet-"

"So wait have you guys had sex?"

Jimin full on turned red. "Um...I'm not your health teacher so I'm not obligated to answer that-"

"Jimin, Baby, just let me talk," Jungkook stopped him. He whispered into his ear. "I love you but you're making it worse."

"Yeah you've definitely had sex," Jinhwa nodded.

"Jinhwa, it's not appropriate to ask questions like that, please go back to lunch," Jungkook gives him a pointed look.