One Week

Jimin huffed. He didn't want to be here, however, he had to be. His parents were political leaders in a country that used to be known as America. There seemed to be conflict with another country on the opposite side of the world. His parents told him it was mandatory, that he had to go, but he really didn't know why.

He wasn't settling conflicts with foreign countries, he didn't have an important role in politics at all! In fact, their government is set up where once his parents pass away, an election will take place, and if Jimin wanted to be next in line to lead his country, he would have to be voted in. Even though he didn't really see the need, they traveled on a flight to a boring country with nothing to do. All he was currently doing at the moment was walking the halls of the other county's main political building. He wished he had at least someone to talk to. He was busy looking the intricate ceilings to realize that his wishes may be answered. He didn't even see the person walking in the other direction and bumped right into them.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry," He looked up to see a boy his age apologizing. "I was just in a hurry. I was supposed to meet the son of the foreign leaders and wasn't looking where I was going."

"I am their son," Jimin nodded his head once.

"Oh my God, you're Park Jimin?" The boy looked distressed. "Again, I'm so sorry, I was supposed to escort you around, but I woke up late, and on top of that you're attractive, so that makes it even worse! I'm Jeon Jungkook, the son of this country's leaders by the way. Damn it, why am I so bad at this? I'm supposed to be good at this type of thing!"

"Stop worrying, it's alright," Jimin was glad Jungkook wasn't speaking formally, because now he didn't have to either. "And, if it makes you feel any better, you're attractive too."

"Thank you," Jungkook smiled. "So, awkward introduction on my part aside, which I promise I'm not like all the time, we're going to be spending the entire week together; my parents' orders."

"I think I'll be okay with that," Jimin flirted absentmindedly. Can you blame him? He's bored and wants at least a little bit of fun.

Jungkook blushes. "Good...but I don't recommend doing that if you don't want to get into a relationship."

"I never said I didn't," Jimin shrugged. "Oh! We could treat this as a week to fall in love! I've heard it's happened before between people. If anything, it will help tensions between our countries!"

"...Okay, I don't know why I'm agreeing to this, because it's really unrealistic and very unlikely, but for some reason I really want to do it," Jungkook nods.

"Oh my God yay!" Jimin cheered. "I always dreamed of falling in love with a man from a different country! I mean, it's only for a week but my God I'm so excited! We'll have to kind of speed date but that's okay!" Jimin caught the taller looking at him. "What?"

"Oh, nothing, it's just that, I don't think I've ever met a man more adorable than you," Jungkook's eyes crinkle as he smiles.

"Is it bad that my heart felt a little tug there?" The smaller made a tugging motion by his chest.

"Isn't that what I'm supposed to be doing?" Jungkook countered.

Jimin clutched his chest. "Oh Lord am I in for one hell of a week."

*

"Wow, so it's really illegal to have sex before marriage here?" Jimin spoke astonished.

"Yeah, for population control," Jungkook shrugs. He has no idea how they got on the topic, but addresses it nonchalantly. "It's a big reason why so many people get married so early over here. I mean, my parents were 17 and 19. We also have a curfew of sorts where you can't leave your house form 9pm until 6am unless given special government permission. It keeps nighttime crime rate down a ton. Even I don't have permission to leave here."