To her right however, another woman floated next to her. Unlike the first woman, she radiated darkness. Her hair was straight and black like charcoal, and her irises were blood red. She was ghostly pale, but her hands and feet were pitch black up to halfway up her arms and legs, flaking off to her original skin tone. Her outfit was very different as well, black leather that only covered what it needed to. Her wings resembled ones of a bat's, but only the frames. There was no skin in between. The aura around her was pitch black.

"We represent the realms of heaven and hell," The woman in white, most likely an angel, speaks. Her voice is powerful and commanding, yet almost comforting in a sense. "We are here to inform you of your journey." 

The other woman, who had to be a demon snapped and all of a sudden there was a mass cry of pain. Jungkook lets go of Jimin as thorns bound his wrists. He looked around in horror as the rest of the troops were held captive by the exact same thing.

Jimin fell to his knees, the tears that wouldn't come before streaming down his face. He couldn't feel the agony of the arrow anymore, how could he feel this? Jungkook not only felt pain on his wrists but now in his heart as well as he watched his lover.

"Right now you are bound to this Earth by the chains of morality," The demon explained, her voice calmer yet more lethal. Her eyes darted back and forth throughout the crowd, smirking, as if she got off on their pain. "Over there is your fate," She pointed with her long red nail to a huge stone wall that must have appeared when the women did. It stretched for countless miles on both sides, much beyond eyesight. A rock was peaking over the top. "You will make your journey to that rock, climb it, and jump off the edge."

"If you are judged by the heavens as morally good, you will be granted an eternal life of no suffering," The angel's eyes are baby blue and calming. "And if you are evil," She stops to let the demon finish her sentence.

With a sickening grin she reveals, "Hell awaits you."

"Good luck, the path is clear but the obstacles blocking your way are nothing short of difficult on the mind."

"It's eternal life, or eternal suffering," The demon smirks once again. "Morality will be the judge of that."

The two disappear, and Jungkook tries to get Jimin back onto his feet, but the thorns dig into his skin, drawing out blood despite him being a ghost, or at least something of the sort. Jimin does, end up getting to his feet after quite a bit of effort was made. "I love you Jungkook, no matter what happens."

"I love you too Jimin," Jungkook leans forward and kisses his lips, but they're cold. How could he not of expected that? They're dead.

"I'm so envious of you," Yoongi looks at the couple.

"How can you be?" Jimin questions. "We're suffering just as much as you."

"But you guys have each other," Yoongi argued. "You're dead, but you're together. It's eating me alive knowing my wife is still alive, carrying my child nonetheless. I hate knowing she's a prisoner of war in a religious cult, probably being tortured, and I'll never be able to protect her again. You have each other, she has nobody."

"Yoongi I'm so sorry," Jungkook's chest hurt even more.

"Why? You didn't do anything," Yoongi shrugged. "I'm just mad at myself that I had to die. I've been there, to the cult. They said if I came back they would kill her but...but I always thought once we won this thing I would be able to destroy them and get her back."

"Yoongi we can't think about that right now," Hoseok came up and tried to comfort, but it was hard without the use of hands. "We have to go. We're all weak from pain and the gate is far."