Chapter 26: Nicolette

Buzz Buzz

I open my eyes to the sound of my phone vibrating. I'm laying half on my side and half on my stomach. Logan is laying across my back with his leg wrapped around mine. Deshawn would never sleep like this. He may sleep with an arm thrown over me but this would not be going on. I never really minded it but I must admit that it does feel good to be wrapped up like this.

Reaching under the pillow I feel for my phone. The curtains are closed so I can't really see much and it's still dark. Moving my hand from side to side until I finally find it. Pulling it out I look down at the time and see its 5:18 am.

Seeing a new text message from Deshawn I press on my message icon to read the text.

Deshawn 4:23 am: I'm not fucking with Tabatha. Who did you talk to at that party?

Deshawn 4:45 am: Where are you? Call me when you get up

I read over the messages a few more times before I close it. I will respond later. I'm not sure if it's polite to text your husband back while in bed with another man.

"I need to get out of here," I think to myself. I lay here for a moment trying to figure out how I can move without waking up Logan.

Figuring if I just roll to the right he will most likely just stretch out on his stomach releasing me from his hold. I start my slow roll trying to be careful not to wake the sleeping man. Then I try to untangle our legs by pulling my leg up through his. I stop when I feel Logan shifting. All at once he pushes me on my stomach-spreading my legs apart with his. I can feel that he's hard as a rock.

"Where are you going," he says kissing me on the back of my neck.

Before I can answer I can feel him sliding in me.  My eyes roll back in my head as I moan out. "Logan," I call out his name as he lifts up and starts moving in and out of me.

"You're so warm and tight."

He's kissing me on my neck as he pushes in me with slow long strokes. I want to protest, tell him to stop and go home but I can't-not now when it feels so good.

I'm a little sore from him fucking me so good just a few hours ago but I'm sure this will be worth the extra pain. He's a little thicker and longer than Deshawn which is odd because I thought white men were smaller than black men.

I push my face in the pillow to muffle my moans. I haven't wanted Kristy or Phillip to hear me but it's hard to keep quiet when someone is fucking you so thoroughly.

Logan pulls me up as he pushes himself up with one arm. I'm on my knees but laying on my chest with my arms spread out. He widens my legs as he lines his self back up and pushes in me again. From this angle, I can feel every inch of this man. He spreads my ass apart as he moves in and out of me.

Moaning with pleasure I just lay here crossed eyed from the pleasure. I can feel his thumbs rubbing over my cheeks before he slides to my forbidden hole. He rubs across my hole and I jerk up.

"Umm...what are you doing?" I ask.

I hear him chuckle. "Just relax and lay down I promise this isn't going to hurt."

"But-."

"Just relax," he says cutting me off.

Relaxin I lay back down. I feel him pull out of me and stick his finger in me-moving it in and out. He lines his self back up and thrust in me. Feeling him running his finger against my hole again I feel him starting to push in. I instantly tense up.

"Relax for me," he says.

Trying to relax I take some calming breaths. I feel his finger moving in and out of me pushing further and further in. The feeling of double penetration is weird but I must admit it feels so good.