Chapter 15: Deshawn

I walk into Tabatha's house, she's been calling me like crazy these past few days. I've still been going home every night. I've decided to stop fucking around with her and Felicia. When I leave here I'm going to Felicia's and breaking it off with her ass too. 

Walking into the kitchen I see her curling her friend Chandra's hair. I stop in my tracks and turn right around and head to KJ's bedroom. I can't stand that bitch. She's so fucking messy always starting shit. She's like Tabatha's little hype girl or something.

"Hey Deshawn....you're ass ain't going to speak?" She asks snidely.

"Nope, I wasn't. You know I don't like your ass, so there's no need for pleasantries." I retort walking out of the kitchen.

I walk in KJ's room and see him sitting on the floor watching Mickey Mouse Club House. When I pick him up his diaper is soaking wet. He so wet his sleeping clothes are also wet too.

"This lazy bitch," I mumble to myself. I take him into the bathroom and run him some bathwater. I wish I could take my little man home.

I have to try to get Nicolette pregnant. She would be hesitant to leave me if she was pregnant. She values family and would want to keep her family together. I know that even though KJ isn't hers, she would love and take good care of my son. She'd be really upset but I know she would forgive me. At least that's what I'm hoping.

I give him a bath and put him in some clean clothes. I sit him back down in front of the TV and go get him some food. I'm sure he hasn't eaten yet either.

I walk back into the kitchen.

"Yes, girl he did. His ass had some girl in the club with his hand up her dress. I snapped a picture and sent it to her." Chandra is saying.

"Bitch you didn't?" Tabatha says laughing.

"Yes, bitch I did. I couldn't let this nigga be out here doing my girl like this. See this is why I'm single because niggas ain't shit."

I chime in. "Nope you're ass is single because you spend too much time worrying about somebody else's nigga. Plus you're ugly," I say.

This bitch looks just like 50 cents with pink weave. She's 5'10 and is built up like Sponge Bob with no ass and long-ass granny titties. She got the fucking widest back I have ever seen on a woman. I asked her once why she hadn't tried out for the NFL.

"Fuck you. Nigga, I ain't ugly. Worry about your bitch," She yells at me.

Laughing to myself I look over and see Tabatha glaring at me. I mouth "Fuck you too". I hate both of these bitches. I know Tabatha ain't gonna say shit. She hates when I have to remind her "we ain't together and I just fuck her cause she'll do anything" in front of her gossiping ass friends. She has to keep up the appearance as if we are some damn happy family.

Looking in the cabinet I grab a packet of oatmeal. I fix the oatmeal and cut up a banana.

"So Deshawn...how is Nicolette?" Chandra ask.

"Why the fuck are you asking about her." I snap my head over to look at her. She's about to piss me off this morning.

"Why you always getting an attitude when somebody asks you about Nicolette. It ain't like you give a fuck about her because if you did your ass wouldn't be here with me every day," Tabatha says putting her hands on her hips.

"See this bitch wants to play early in the morning," I think to myself.

"Bitch I ain't here for your dumb ass. I came to check on my son like I do every day," I say glaring at her dumb ass. "Why are you in here fronting for your friend as if I fuck with you like that? When was the last time I fucked you?" I'm laughing at her pissed off expression. "Tell Chandra how you be in here begging for the dick," I can literally see the smoke coming out her ears. "If I do fuck you it's only because you're always trying to threaten me about shit."