Chapter 9: Deshawn

I pull up to Felicia's apartment. I use my key and walk-in. Felicia is 21 and thick ass hell. She's about 5'5 with a big ass Nicki Minaj booty but hers is all-natural. Her ghetto ass is about my complexion a nice roasted caramel and she has the deepest dimples. She works at Fed X overnight so I never have to explain why I can't spend the night with her every night. She doesn't ride me when I don't show up either. She stays in shit though beefing with others hoes on Instagram and Facebook. She's crazy as fuck maybe a little bipolar. She's gotten into it with Tabatha several times and I know given a chance she would beat the shit out of Tabatha. She doesn't know I'm married yet but she knows about Keyshawn. When Tabatha found out about Felicia she started threatening to tell Nicolette everything.

Sometimes I just want to beat the shit out of Tabatha myself but instead, I've been trying to appease her and stay at her house a lot of nights which is causing more problems between Nicolette and me. It's only so many excuses I can come up with before Nicolette leaves me.

I walk in the kitchen and see Felicia in a rob standing by the stove. "I thought I said to be naked." I walk up to her and grab her around the waist.

"You did but I'm frying bacon." She turns in my arms and kisses me.

"What are we eating?" I ask turning around looking at the counter. I'm really not hungry but this is the shit I have to deal with to keep from being so suspicious. I stay in the gym working off all this damn food. Tabatha never cooks she eats out every day. She is so fucking trifling. Nicolette only really cooks dinner during the week and Felicia cooks me breakfast and lunch.

"Pancakes are in the oven to stay warm and you see the bacon. Would you like anything else?" She asks bending over to pull the pancakes out the oven.

"Naw that's cool." I push up her rob while she bent over and run my hand over all this naked ass. Damn, I love this big mutha fucker.

She stands and gives me a sensual smile. "Dee you're gonna have to stop before you make me drop the food. You are distracting me." She says in that cute little sexy voice.

I pull her to me after she places the plate on the counter. "You can't do two things at once?" I ask whispering in her ear, while I untie her rob and start kiss down her neck. She moans when she shakes her head no.

"You're so fucking sexy," I tell her before tonguing her down. She's trembling in my arms. Undoing my pants, I suck her pebbled nipple in my mouth. She moans loud. I hurry and pick her up and press her back against the white refrigerator when I hear my phone beep and know it's Nicolette. I don't stop; I lift my head up and run the tip of my tongue over her lips while grabbing my dick and pressing it against her entrance.

Thrusting my tongue down her open mouth to stifle the loud scream that will come, I push my dick in all the way to the hilt. I still because she's so tight. "Damn she feel so good." I think to myself holding still enjoying her tight hold on my dick.

"Dee please don't stop,"  she says on a very throaty groan as I start thrusting in and out her. I have to make this quick. I will never hear the end of it if I'm late picking up Nicolette.

Felicia is moaning and calling out my name while I continue to thrust in and out. "Tell me you love me" I whisper as I continue pounding in and out of her as I  kiss down her neck.

"I love you Deshawn oh baby don't stop." She yells, while clawing at my back. I'm glad I still have on my shirt because I could not explain that shit away. I feel her tightening around me. I'm trying to remember to pull out but this shit is feeling so good. As soon as she reaches her peak she takes me over the edge with her. My toes are curling in my shoes and I feel my legs getting weak. I'm pressing her back against the fridge a little harder to keep from dropping her. Once I finish emptying myself in her I place her down on her feet. I'm so fucking spent I feel like I've just ran a marathon.