Chapter 14: Nicolette

"Thank you and have a great day," I say hanging up my work phone. Looking at my computer I see it's lunchtime. I didn't bring me anything today so I need to figure out what I'm going to eat. Kristy isn't here today because EJ was sick.

I think I'm just going to walk down to Wendy's and get a 4 for 4. I open my desk drawer and grab my wallet from my purse and head out.

"Hey. Where are you headed too?" I turn at the familiar voice and see Logan walking up behind me.

"I was walking to Wendy's. Where are you headed?" I ask looking up at those beautiful blue eyes. His eyes remind me of the sky on a beautiful sunny day.

"I was walking with you." He says with his signature flirty smile. I laugh a little before turning and walking off.

"So how has your day been so far?" Logan asks walking on the side of me.

"It's been very busy. I can't wait till this day is over. How's yours been?"

"Busy too. Phillip is out, so I've been having to do some of his work to stay on track. It's hard sometimes to try to make sure everyone is doing what they should when you are busy working. You know?"

I nod my head in understanding. "I wonder does he and Kristy's son have the same thing." I cock my head in thought. "She took off today too because EJ was sick."

Looking over I see that Logan is giving me a knowing smile. "What?" I say smiling at him.

"Nothing." He holds his hand up in surrender. "I said nothing at all."

"Ok put your hands down. I'm not gonna hit you."

He opens the door to Wendy's as he laughs. "Never know with you. You're so....what's the word." He gives me a mischievous smile. "Violent." He says before getting out my reach.

I laugh hard at him. "I'm not violent. Stop saying that. You're going to have people thinking I beat you."'

He bends down to whisper in my ear as we wait in line. "I like my women violent. Let me know you might be a hellcat in bed so if you want to beat me I'm down with that."

I put my hand over my face. I feel the heat of his words stirring up something in me. How does this man make me feel like I'm in high school again? How can a stranger have this kind of effect on me?

"Are you always so flirty?"

"Only with people, I wouldn't mind having bent over in front of me."

"Is that so?" I say before the man at the counter asks us for our order. We grab our drinks and stand off to the side.

As I standing here I think about being bent over the counter with Logan behind me, fucking me with no remorse. His fingers digging in my hips as he thrust in and out of me. I can fill the dampness of my panties. "What the hell is going on with me? Deshawn is definitely going to have to fuck me. I should not be having these thoughts about another man," I scold myself.

"So are you thinking about me having you bent over?", he asks snapping me out of my thoughts.

"No-no. I'm not thinking about that." I'm such a bad liar.

"Well, what were you so deep in thought about?" He smiles that knowing smile of his. "...that would have you licking your lips and smiling like the cat that found the mouse?"

"None of your business. Just know it was not about you." I look away to ensure he doesn't see the lie on my face.

Logan snorts, "Yeah right."

"Shut up", I say hitting him on his arm.

"See I told you...violent."

After we eat we head back to the office. He's walking so close to me I can feel the heat coming off his body.