Chapter 47 Hermione relization

Hermione arrived at the Hog's Head Inn and went to find Aberforth, he was in his room on the couch. Hermione went inside and sat on the couch she asked "How long have you known about Harry being Pablo?" Aberforth replied "Since Severus's fourth year when Pablo started to panic about being pregnant is when I knew, but my memory goes back as far as an alternate present currently." Hermione said "Wow that's impressive, that means you know why Harry left to become Pablo?" Aberforth replied "In any reality you are always the cleverest witch, yes I do know but I am not allowed to say until Pablo returns." Hermione smiled and said "Well I believe Harry went to the past to just change Tom Riddle but something happened to him before he could leave." Aberforth said "You are right about about Tom and the something happened to him was unplanned." Hermione asked "You mean Pablo being pregnant and having Daniel wasn't planned."Aberforth nodded and said "Yeah Pablo didn't know about the soulmate thing before he left, he hadn't a clue, he was hoping to leave when Tom graduated." Hermione was shocked and said "Wow that's amazing my final questing is what so special about Daniel birthday being on Halloween?" Aberforth laughed and said "You are the first witch or wizard to ask that question, I am sorry but that's the only question I am not allowed to answer." Hermione grumbled and asked "The potion Pablo made, would I be able to make it?" Aberforth replied "No it's really top secret but you don't have to worry when Pablo returns inside Harry every memory of his past will come into everyone head." Hermione gasped and replied "Wow that means everyone will know Pablo and what he changed that's super exciting." 

Hermione left the inn and went to lunch, she was so focused and said to her friends "I heard Pablo returning and when he returns everyone going to have the alternate memory of a different past." Harry was shocked and said "That's amazing that means I can meet Pablo in person." Hermione smiled and said "Yeah I can't wait to understand him completely." 

Snape and Albus heard what Hermione said they discuss and  Snape said "Wow that's interesting that means everyone will know what Pablo changed." Albus said "Yes plus we'll understand the significance of Daniel birthday being on Halloween." Severus said "Well the thing about Daniel's birthday is because of something that major happened in Pablo's past." Dumbeldore said "Well that major event must have made him travel beyond his past but maybe during his parents years." Severus said "He went further than his parents he went to Tom Riddle and the Great War era." Dumbledore said "That's correct, maybe it was to do with Tom Riddle after all." 

The rest of term was interesting all the sixth year students managed to become their animagus, not all students learned wand-less magic. Harry was sad the next year he graduated and something major going to happen in his life. He said fair well to his friends, met his brother on the train, had a long chat with then went for the break and was excited to what turning seventeen means for him.