Chapter 21 fourth winter and Presentation

During the winter holidays all students stayed in their teams. James and his friends finally learned how to make a secret map and it has magical abilities to detect if anyone knows parcel-tongue. On the map if there was a snake next to their name you would know they can speak parcel-tongue. For some odd reason Professor Harrington didn't appear anywhere on the map. James knocked on Harrington door and said "Professor I have a problem." Pablo opened the door and said "James come inside." James walked inside and sat on a nearby couch and said "Professor, my friends and I have made a map to tell where everyone is in the castle but when it comes to show your where abouts, you don't show up."  Pablo was annoyed at himself  and thought of course. James and his friends will make the marauders map and he wouldn't show because technically he won't be on the map because I don't exist yet he finally said " you'll have to keep this to yourself okay James, you promise." James was curious and nodded and replied "Sure no problem." Pablo sighed and said "Why I don't appear on the map is because I technically don't exist yet." James couldn't believe his ears and asked "Are you from the future?" Pablo replied "Yes, I came back to change an event then I'll return to my time."  James was shocked and said "Okay, I will keep your secret. I will just tell my friends it is just a prototype and we are working out the kinks." Pablo said "Yeah that's believable. Okay good luck with your project." James left the office and went to his friends and said exactly what he would say to his friends.
Severus was working with Lily. Lily barged into the classroom they had been practicing in and said "I know my patronus charm and I am super excited." Severus said "That's great news let me see." Lily showed off her patronus, it was a doe. Severus couldn't believe his eyes and said "Wow your patronus is a doe that means you and James are supposed to be together." Lilly said "Yeah I guess so. I thought I would be with you." Severus smiled and replied "Sorry Lily, I like you a sister a great friend." Lily said "Cool I didn't realise that you didn't feel that way." Severus said "Yeah I kinda knew for a while. Now I need to find who understands me, I also learned the patronus charm and proved we are going to be best friends." Severus said the charm and a doe appeared and pranced very elegantly. Lily laughed and said "Wow I think your doe is exactly what you are scared to admit you like male wizards." Severus blushed red and said "Well prove we are going to friends and my partner has a stag for a patronus." Lily said "That's weird two people here have the same patronus. How is that possible?" Severus said "I don't know, it's weird."
Down in the dungeons Lucius and Nacissa were perfecting their project they couldn't find anything different from normal spells and parceltounge spells. Lucius suggested "How about the simple spell Lumos?" Nacissa said "Why not, good idea."' Lucius tried the spell and to his surprise the light turned green. Narcissa was shocked and said "That's so cool, do you think if it was another student from a different house, the colour would be different?" Lucius said "What a great suggestion. I know of a Ravenclaw and a Hufflepuff that want to learn parceltounge but a Gryffindor would be a bit  difficult." Narcissa asked "Isn't James a parceltounge?" Lucius replied "Yeah but he's in a different team." Nacissa asked "How about on the day we get volunteers to show off our project?" Lucius said "Perfect, great idea."

Everyone practiced and practiced then it was ready for presentation. James's team went first. James said "We made a map of the school and everyone who goes here, it shows were everyone is at all times and on the map if there's a snake next to their name it's means they can speak parceltounge." Dumbledore was super impressed and so was Tom and Pablo. Minerva said "Great work boys." Then it was Lilly and Severus's turn. They began together Severus said "We have been practicing our patronus charm and we finally managed to get a fully corporal charm." Lily went first and showed the doe, it was beautiful with a lily on it's head. James was shocked to see a doe and was extremely excited. Severus went next, his was also a doe but his doe was more elegant and pranced proudly. Sirius laughed and whispered to James "I didn't realise Severus was gay." James whispered back "Neither did I, well this is going to be interesting." Tom asked "How do you both have doe's?" Severus said "It's because of our friendship and our stag's are out there, we just need to find them." Dumbledore likes their answer and said "Very interesting, well done."

Lucius and Narcissa went next. Lucius explained and said "Since we both speak parceltounge we decided to test the spells we know and if there different if you speak with a snake voice, our results weren't great we didn't find a spell until the last moment. We found out Lumos works really different. Let my good friend Narcissa demonstrate." Narcissa said the spell and a bright green light appeared. Pablo was shocked he said "That's not a normal lumas." Lucius said "Correct, I need three other students one from each house." A Ravenclaw went first and the light turned blue then a Hufflepuff went next and the light turned yellow and finally James went next he said "It won't work but okay I will try." Then James cast the spell and light turned red and he was shocked, he nearly dropped the wand. Tom was surprised he had a shot and to his surprised it turned green he said "Well done you pair. I wouldn't have noticed that if you didn't demonstrate, well done." Dumbledore made a speech he said "Well done everyone great presentations, I will see you all after the holidays." Everyone went to their rooms. James stopped Severus in the corridor and asked"I didn't know you were gay?" Severus blushed "Yeah neither did I but don't worry I don't fancy you, I think Lily does." James said "I kinda guessed that if your mate turns out to be a potter I would be okay with that." Severus laughed "What's the chances of that happening." James said "You never know the luck." Pablo silently listened to the conversation and laughed and thought "Oh dad you just wait and see." Everyone enjoyed their final days and got on the train and went home.