Chapter 2 past at gringrots

Harry practiced saying the words lots of times. He asked Aberforth,  "Hey Aberforth,  am I saying it right? Anima mate junior tempus intinerantur?" (Soulmate Time Travel Younger in English). Aberforth replied, "Yes perfectly. Ok I am ready to give you a magic power boost." Harry asked his last question, "What happens if I don't land in 1945 the year of Dumbledore and Grindelward fight but 1936, Tom's first year at Hogwarts?" Aberforth replied, "Well you got two option you can give Tom the best life possible and adopt him and make sure he get's to complete his masters in Defense so that he'll be a shoe-in being the new Defense Professor." Harry now had a whole new problem. He would be able to adopt, because in London you are legally an adult at 16, and that means Dumbledore won't be able find Tom and take him to the castle and he won't have the worst starter years of his life. Harry also asked, "Do you think I should aim for 1925 so I have enough time to adopt Tom?" Aberforth like this plan a lot. He said, "If you show Dumbledore enough strength then he might hire you to help defeat Grindelwald." Harry took note of the comment and said, "Okay, I am ready. I got the key to vault 394 earlier on and I told the goblins it belongs to Pablo Jay Harrington." Aberforth asked, "So you've got all your possessions in one vault? Genius! That means you can make the world better than ever before. Have you got a plan for what house you're going to live in?" Harry smiled, "Yeah, I've planned so far ahead it even scares me." Then Harry chanted 'anima mate junior tempus intinerantur' 3 times and disappeared.

Harry landed with a thud. He got up and looked around. He was in Diagon Alley. He thought 'oh my god, perfect place to land' and he searched around for a newspaper. When he found one it said 'Wednesday 7th May 1925'. Harry sighed in relief. He thought 'ok, on to the next step'. He walked towards Gringots bank and to the front desk and said, "I am Pablo Jay Harrington and would like to make a withdrawal from my vault." The goblins looked up to peer at the young man. One goblin asked "Vault number? And what age are you?" Pablo said, "I am 16 and my vault number is 394." The goblin saw the key and said, "Yes I see you are Pablo. You inherited this fortune because your parents died." Pablo replied, "Yes that's correct." The goblin took Pablo to his vault and Pablo looked inside and was glad to see everything he needed was inside. There was a good amount of money and all his books. He was very happy. He said, "Excellent, everything's here. I was wondering; can I buy a small amount of land and an elf to help me out?" The goblin smiled, "Certainly. If you're considering somewhere outside of Hogsmeade then that's fantastic. There's definitely enough land out there and I have an elf that builds quirky styled homes. I think he would be perfect. Follow me and we'll sign the papers." Pablo followed the goblin to his office and signed the paperwork and then the goblin shouted, "DOBBY! Come here!" Pablo couldn't believe his luck. He was super excited and surprised. Dobby appeared, "Yes goblin sir how may I help you?" The goblin said, "This is Pablo. He is your new owner." Dobby looked at the wizard and said, "Good evening sir, how can I help you?" Pablo said, "Well Dobby, I would like to go to Hogsmeade where the trees are and make a wooden shack. I have the designs in my coat pocket." Dobby said, "Yes Master, let's go." They both vanished and reappeared in the right location. Pablo showed the shack's picture to Dobby who said, "What a creepy creative design. That shouldn't take long. Do you want me to make the interior look pretty to your bloodline but like a complete dump for wizards who aren't?" Pablo said, "Yes perfect. And an underground to the castle like a secret passageway." Dobby built the shack as quickly as he could. It took a while; he chopped down trees and made sure the shack was in a circle. By the end it looked absolutely stunning. Pablo couldn't believe his eyes. He said, "Well done Dobby. Can you put my books inside and get some fancy furniture as well? I need to do some errands but could you take me to ministry of magic please?" Dobby said, "Certainly. Off we go."