Chapter 27 five years in one.

When Severus was eighteen he was studying a lot and learned a better version of the draught of living death, he showed it to Professor Slughorn and he was fascinated about how Severus made the potion he asked "Show me, how you made this potion?" Severus showed how he made the potion step by step and Professor Slughorn made notes and said "We should present this to an auror and maybe we could get our names in a potion book." Severus was shocked and said "That's a fantastic idea." Professor Slughorn and Severus practiced a lot on the potion.

Lily and James became auror trainees and were learning the ropes. Alaister Moody was their supervisor and if something happened they would come to him to see if they can solve the problem or it was too advanced to solve.

Lucius and Narcissa went to study more and more Lucius did his time studying about every languages a wizard or witch needed to learn.

Remus and Sirius were practicing their wandless magic skills and advanced skills they don't teach in Hogwarts they got really good. Sirius asked "Hey Lupin, do you think you want to be the new defence teacher?" Remus laughed and said "The ministry Of magic wouldn't hire a werewolf as a professor." Sirius said "What happen if I became your assistant and teach the class when you too ill to teach and I can change into my animagus at night time to calm you down." Remus loved that idea and hugged him.

Peter decided that a errand boy at ministry would be a good idea and so he went straight there and decided to get his animagus licence and when the head minster found out that he was a rat he said "Your animagus is outstanding that means you can sneak around the office without being seen and send things to the wizard."
Peter said "Wow Thanks sir. Yeah I would love to do that job."

Through out the years everything happened the same. James and Lily became main auror their boss Alaister said "You have done well, I am happy to say you have passed." James and Lily were so happy that they went to a fancy restaurant to celebrate then at the restaurant James said "Lily I love you, will you marry me?" Lily was speechless and said "Yes a thousand times yes."
Lucius and Narcissa were getting so good that they showed the ministry their magic. They were so impressed they asked if Narcissa would teach aura the language and Lucius to be hired as a professor at Hogwarts. They were both speechless. They said yes at the same time. They went to celebrate and Lucius proposed to Narcissa she said "Yes definitely."
Remus and Sirius were getting really good and went to head minister and said "I want to be the new defences teacher and I want Sirius to help me!" The minster said "Hmm, well I think not, I am sorry." They we're both not happy, they left and went home.
Peter was a perfect errand wizard he loved his job. He often saw James and lily being auras he was so proud.
Severus did get his name in a potion chapter. It wasn't the name of the author but the potion. It was called THE LIVING DEATH POTION By Severus Snape and Professor Slughorn. They were so happy. He showed Pablo and he was over the moon with happiness.

The following year was interesting lily found out she was pregnant she was so happy she said "James I am pregnant." James was so happy he could burst with happiness.