Chapter 29 Daniel years

Severus had his first teaching day, all the students were scared of him and he asked questions just like his good friend Pablo before him he got really good at his job.
Daniel turned eleven and was on the train to Hogwarts. He met a boy named Oliver wood they both decided to be rivals but in a good way. They would both try their best at Hogwarts to be in separate houses but try and be the best at everything. Daniel enjoyed the competition. When they arrived Daniel was first to sit on the chair the sorting hat said "Aah you are Daniel Snape the boy that wonders around Hogwarts when your dads teaching. Hmm where to put you? You have talent of getting into trouble would make me think you are a Gryffindor." Daniel said "I really want Slytherin like my dad Severus please." The sorting hat said " Okay If that's your choice." The sorting hat shouted Slytherin. Severus was so happy and thought "That took longer than I thought it would I need to ask my son why it took so long." Oliver was sorted into to Gryffindor.  They went to their rooms and got sorted into their rooms. Severus wondered inside the Slytherin dorm room and asked "What took you so long in sorting today?" Daniel said "Well I had a argument with the hat he almost put my in Gryffindor." Severus was shocked and said "You were almost a Gryffindor maybe Pablo was Gryffindor and didn't tell me." Daniel said "Maybe that's why you two had such good rival." Severus laughed and went back to his room.

In the Potter house Harry was five years old and teaching his brother about the courses at Hogwarts. Adrian said "Hogwarts, sound so exciting I hope we both get the same house." Harry asked "Can you speak to snakes?" Adrian replied "No I can't, maybe because only dad can speak snake it's 50/50 chances that two children will speak snake." Harry was disappointed and said "Dad said he learned it in school so hopefully it's a subject you can learn." James said to Lily "I still think we should have told Dumbledore that we had a second child." Lily said "Honey you worry too much." 

Daniel's first year was a blast. He enjoyed the puzzle room during the winter break. During his second year he found out he could talk to snakes. He said to his farther "Look what I can do."   Severus was so shocked and said "Well done son you did get mine and Pablo's gift." During Daniel's third year he practiced so much on the subject of Patronus but Professor Quirell was no help at all. During Daniel's forth year he learned about different wizard contest to improve the school and he asked Dumbledore "There should be a rule once learned how to disapperate only Headmaster should have the power." Dumbledore loved that idea. Severus didn't he was not amused and said to Daniel "You are a troublemaker, maybe you should be in Gryffindor and wait until I see your father again. Me and him are going to have a long talk." During Daniel's fifth year he practiced more about potions. He learned a helpful potion for wizards who become addicted to the potion of Dreamless sleep. Severus was so proud. Daniel started sixth year and became head boy and so did Oliver Wood. 

Tom Riddle became Minster of Magic and made the rule a werewolf can teach at Hogwarts as long they take their potion and have an assistant to help them during the class that he/she can't teach. When Remus heard the news he went straight to Hogwarts and asked Dumbledore "May I teach defence with Sirius?" Dumbledore said "Lucky our defence teacher deiced a new career path and left and we have been down a good defence teacher for a while now, you are hired."